Epstein / Prince Andrew / Maxwell

There are plenty of people who have unfortunately been abused who have gone on to commit crimes of their own, sadly.

It does not make them above the law, however.

We have people who become scum throughout society because of the terrible upbringing they encounter, yet we do not refrain from punishing them.
I agree. Which in itself shows what a very complex area/scenario this can be

Think some owe the Queen an apology on here!
Why? It was suggested that she knew about his whereabouts and the people in which he associated with. The fact she’s now stripped him of some titles etc doesn’t change that one iota. It’s only because he’s lost in his battle to not go to court that this has happened, if he’s got off on those technicalities I very much doubt that this would have happened.

Why? It was suggested that she knew about his whereabouts and the people in which he associated with. The fact she’s now stripped him of some titles etc doesn’t change that one iota. It’s only because he’s lost in his battle to not go to court that this has happened, if he’s got off on those technicalities I very much doubt that this would have happened.
More guess work.

He’s been found guilty of nothing and she’s completely got rid of him.

How do you people actually want from her?

You just want her gone just admit it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.