This video sums up perfectly what it’s like being a blue.

DRMX1755.jpg

Every single match going fans of other clubs who are older than 30 know this. They know our fanbase, how we suffered while the shower over the road were winning everything and rubbing our noses in it, especially with that banner. They all envy us and they all wish the Sheikh had bought their club. Grudgingly they know as a fanbase we deserve our moment in the sun. It's the internet trolls and kids who've never been to a game in their lives, egged on by the media shit that are the problem.
So true. They even slag off match going fans "we pay money for tv blah blah" Just fuckoff. Heard Manchester slagged off many times during transfer season. Not here but united forums. Mods are loving it the armchair cunts

edit: united forum mods I meant

Every single match going fans of other clubs who are older than 30 know this. They know our fanbase, how we suffered while the shower over the road were winning everything and rubbing our noses in it, especially with that banner. They all envy us and they all wish the Sheikh had bought their club. Grudgingly they know as a fanbase we deserve our moment in the sun. It's the internet trolls and kids who've never been to a game in their lives, egged on by the media shit that are the problem.

This.

I’m 34. Almost every time I’ve met a proper rag or dipper etc in the pub around my age or older they always begrudgingly admit this.

I’m sure they then go and give it the big un on their forums etc, but it’s mainly the kids and anonymous Twitter wankers - and the press of course - who spout the tedious false “empty stadium” “oil money” etc etc shite.

Tbh your own fanbase has its fair share of idiots with Twitter accounts and no sense of where we’ve come from. It’s the price we pay for success.

I’m rapidly becoming a FOC.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.