TV Series

I
I'm fucking staggered that some are raving about it? What sort of world do they exist in?? lol
i don’t get this ,why does an American author whose books are all based in US
allow Net Fix to produce an amateurish load of drivel based in a fictitious north west English town, apart from money ?
Theres‘s been a number of these dramatisations of Harlan Coban‘s books and everyone’s been a load of toss.
ive read a lot of his books on holidays and in his genre who’s pretty good,so why?
The Bosch series on Amazon is different gravy and far more faithful to the books.

I

i don’t get this ,why does an American author whose books are all based in US
allow Net Fix to produce an amateurish load of drivel based in a fictitious north west English town, apart from money ?
Theres‘s been a number of these dramatisations of Harlan Coban‘s books and everyone’s been a load of toss.
ive read a lot of his books on holidays and in his genre who’s pretty good,so why?
The Bosch series on Amazon is different gravy and far more faithful to the books.
We might agree on the music but we'll have to disagree on the TV!

I haven't watched "Stay Close" but I've watched all of the others and enjoyed them. "The Woods" and "The Stranger" were particularly good. Some of them stretch credibility, and I can see that if you've read the books you might think less of them.

Finished "The Serpent". Very good. Jenna Coleman is very easy on the eye and did a brilliant job on the language seeing as she doesn't speak French.

makes you wonder how many more people he would have killed if it wasnt for the Dutch diplomat.

AfterLife season 3, me and the wife binged watched it last night, not as many funny moments as the previous 2 seasons, but I have to admit the last episode I was a blubbering wreck, Gervais should win a shit load of awards for it and that final scene, dear God, just unreal that’s all I will say, I dont think I could watch it again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.