Everything Star Wars

The guy shrunk by 10 inches, he was even dwarfed by Danny Trejo. The wookiees are getting smaller too.

I know that but for me the character should have on his helmet that what makes him mysterious and threatening, by taking it of it sort of humanises him, I want that badass Fett, maybe it will come.

I never watched that shite animated clone wars series or the series of rebels so I don't know the full back story of Fett BUT we've had what 40 years of not knowing who this mysterious and cult figure is... so I think its now ok to have a full series of him.

However, I do think he has been too "humanised" in this series. I agree, he is a brutal mercenary and now he's comparable to the Mandalorian, expressing his morals, looking out for the vulnerable etc. His appearance in Mandalorian maintained his reputation but we've certainly seen a different side to him in the current series..

I never watched that shite animated clone wars series or the series of rebels so I don't know the full back story of Fett BUT we've had what 40 years of not knowing who this mysterious and cult figure is... so I think its now ok to have a full series of him.

However, I do think he has been too "humanised" in this series. I agree, he is a brutal mercenary and now he's comparable to the Mandalorian, expressing his morals, looking out for the vulnerable etc. His appearance in Mandalorian maintained his reputation but we've certainly seen a different side to him in the current

In fairness he was left for dead then saved and accepted by the tuskens, people generally seem as monsters on tatooine, so I find it perfectly believable he has decided to change his ways. Experience can change people.

Any ideas where the story is going? I assumed the 2 stories would merge with Boba requesting the tuskens help in taking on the hutts but after episode 3 that theory is dead.

However, I do think he has been too "humanised" in this series. I agree, he is a brutal mercenary and now he's comparable to the Mandalorian, expressing his morals, looking out for the vulnerable etc. His appearance in Mandalorian maintained his reputation but we've certainly seen a different side to him in the current series..
You may want to watch the animated stuff mate it’s some of the best story telling in the Star Wars universe, Filoni who produces Mandalorian and Boba, wrote and produced and directed most of it, he knows SW better than Lucas, lots of stuff in the new stuff is interconnected with the animated stuff, Ashoka has already showed up and the witches were mentioned in the last episode from the animated stuff.

Fett has a strong story in the animated series and build a bigger back story to him, being swallowed alive, and living with the sand people does seem to have mellowed him.
Also the Pyke Syndicate are an antagonist at a point in the clone wars, so setting them up as the main baddies in this makes me think they will be expanding the universe of the fett series as ot goes along.

The wookie is a frequent charactor in the Marvel comic series where he works for vader and jabba, so I would expect he will be in the Obi-Wan series too.

All the serials, from the movies, comics, animations and live acrion series are gonna be inter-conecting so even if yoy don't want to watch the episodes might be good to skim wookiepedia.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.