Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is laughable.

"Even without Covid (they all tested negative once we had manipulated our winter break), and then of course they have no symptoms because they're not ill and haven't been ill because again, they all tested negative, things still didn't feel right"

Its a real problem having fully fit players now. The Excuse Lord never fails.
Mentality Monsters couldn't handle having fake covid

Just seen the tackle on that Dipper by the serial liability Xhaka, and I must say that I think the tackle comes nowhere near the Mané feet-first effort at Eddie's head. And the Dipper camp, to a man, woman 'n dog, thought Mané's assault was just a yellow card infringement. I think Arthur Askey never got me laughing as much as the current crop of Anfield incumbents!
I don't think it was a red for excessive force but for denying a clear goalscoring opportunity.

He means not staying in his position and stealing a few yards to get closer to Van Dijk.

Bernado is gambling basically by risking leaving his natural position in the hope of dispossessing Van Dijk.

It's a pretty common phrase in football tbh and doesn't have a negative meaning in this context.
I have not seen the word cheating used in this way.

Maybe when you constantly cheat like the dippers do it becomes normal to use such words.

Tront here is a few for you:

Cheating is faking Covid to cancel games.
Cheating is using a club to launder money.
Cheating is falling over at the slightest touch.
Cheating is having the inhaler loaded.
Cheating is writing to the premier to stifle competition.
Cheating is trying to influence Uefa.
Cheating is using a phantom stadia rebuild to negotiate FFP.

Fuck off you bent cheating scrote!

I have not seen the word cheating used in this way.

Maybe when you constantly cheat like the dippers do it becomes normal to use such words.

Tront here is a few for you:

Cheating is faking Covid to cancel games.
Cheating is using a club to launder money.
Cheating is falling over at the slightest touch.
Cheating is having the inhaler loaded.
Cheating is writing to the premier to stifle competition.
Cheating is trying to influence Uefa.
Cheating is using a phantom stadia rebuild to negotiate FFP.

Fuck off you bent cheating scrote!

Not sure what point you’re trying to convince me of. It’s a term commonly used in football and it isn’t a criticism of Bernardo.

Plenty to dislike Liverpool about - and I dislike Liverpool- but this isn’t one of them. He’s said nothing wrong.

Not sure what point you’re trying to convince me of. It’s a term commonly used in football and it isn’t a criticism of Bernardo.

Plenty to dislike Liverpool about - and I dislike Liverpool- but this isn’t one of them. He’s said nothing wrong.

The exception that proves the rule then ?

The fuckers are renowned for cheating, lying and playing the victim - it's part of their make-up .

Not trying to convince you of anything. I was merely pointing out the correct use of the word ‘cheat’. The version Trent used is incorrect. Calling Bernie a cheat is wrong. It is not a term I have ever come across in football.

After last night, Salah's bargaining power has been strengthened and imo the coach wreckers hand will be forced. Despite the article stating the contrary if he did leave there would be a very big hole to fill.

Last edited:
errrrr......this must be a blue taking the piss as nobody but nobody could be that thick

Which are massively overinflated/fiddled. I live in Manchester, City are still a small club, they don't sell shirts in any numbers locally as they do not have that many local supporters, they can't fill the ground, they don't have the corporate income, they don't have a worldwide fan base, they don't sell Merchandise like us or the other Mancs, they don't have the TV appeal.

They just cheat
But of late win countless cups and trophies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.