Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s a circus and fuckin boring.

He does not fit in with are MO and we should pursue others.
In what way? He is extremely professional and serious about his football and this is a guy that could beat Shearer’s record if he stays with us all his career. There are no guarantees but he definitely feels like a player that would fit us like a glove with his personality and killer instinct in front of the goal.

I’m Swedish and understand Norwegian. Based on that interview I would say that he is definitely leaving BvB and that he has already made up his mind about where he is going to go. It’s just a matter of announcing it and BvB want it done sooner rather than later whereas Haaland has wanted to show respect towards the club and that is why he has kept quiet. That is just my interpretation though.
I think he already knows and we already know we’re he is going aswell .Patrick shick incoming I think

In what way? He is extremely professional and serious about his football and this is a guy that could beat Shearer’s record if he stays with us all his career. There are no guarantees but he definitely feels like a player that would fit us like a glove with his personality and killer instinct in front of the goal.
Agreed, and that is what is frustrating.

He has employed people to create a bidding war around him and I am not buying into it , one bit.

If he comes , he comes
if he doesn’t, so what.

I’m Swedish and understand Norwegian. Based on that interview I would say that he is definitely leaving BvB and that he has already made up his mind about where he is going to go. It’s just a matter of announcing it and BvB want it done sooner rather than later whereas Haaland has wanted to show respect towards the club and that is why he has kept quiet. That is just my interpretation though.
The noise around Kane has gone quiet, thankfully, and the Serbian striker talk hasn't gone into overdrive. So, maybe, possibly, and conceivably, it is Haaland to City.

Agreed, and that is what is frustrating.

He has employed people to create a bidding war around him and I am not buying into it , one bit.

If he comes , he comes
if he doesn’t, so what.

If he wanted this bidding war, he could have got one last summer. Dortmund put a price on him. He did nothing to go against that or spite them (like kane for example). Clubs would have lined up to get him even at 150m last summer, if he had made the slightest bit of noise. He is happy to play for the club, go with his contract, make them their money, sure make himself some money too, and move whem the time is right for him. The circus is the reaction to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.