Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
that interview is certainly interesting - especially with that random post the other day about March factored in. could it be that now he starts to make it clear to Dortmund & City that he wants to come to us and then by March it’ll be public knowledge that that’s his next destination (in the same way we all know Mbappe is off to Madrid)? hopefully, probably just trying to squeeze puzzle pieces together that don’t necessarily fit but either way it’s exciting.

What is it with footballers who are soft arses!?

Dortmund are bothering him about next season and what he is doing!? Sorry tell them I’m of I have a buyout so stop bothering me so I can finish the season and fuck of. ;)

Sounds like we'll all be finding out real soon where he's going.

I think we mat be finding out whether (or not more likely) he is exteding his contract with Dortmund, or leaving in the summer. That is what they are pushing after all. Doesn't mean he has to or would announce or even decide where he will actually go.

Not sure those subtitles are right, eh.

This is how his interview translates into spanish.

So Dortmund putting pressure on him to make a decision now. "All I want to do is play football and focus on the season, but they won't let me do that so that means I have to make a decision now". I would assume they are putting pressure on him to decide if he is going to stay or not (which he hasn't ruled out, at least not publicly), not for him to decide which club he is going to. Nothing strange about that in my opinion, Dortmund need to know if he wants to leave or not since they dont want it to drag out all summer and perhaps miss out on signing a replacement. Dont think there is much more to these quotes.

It will still be a media circus about it until he is officially announced by another clubs this summer!

Sounds like we'll all be finding out real soon where he's going.
Hopefully it gets sorted early one way or the other.
Then if it's not us we can concentrate on other targets and hopefully get them done early too.
Fingers crossed it's us : )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.