Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yer right, but I also think that Xhaka's eyes follow the ball and the Dipper makes a crucifixion of it!
Have to say that when I first saw it I did think Jota went down in an "odd way". As was said, dont think there was excessive force and possibly denied a goalscoring opportunity. As you say Xhaka wasnt looking at the man and i would perhaps say, pretty much in the way that Mane had his eyes on the ball when his arm was raised?!?

Just seen the tackle on that Dipper by the serial liability Xhaka, and I must say that I think the tackle comes nowhere near the Mané feet-first effort at Eddie's head. And the Dipper camp, to a man, woman 'n dog, thought Mané's assault was just a yellow card infringement. I think Arthur Askey never got me laughing as much as the current crop of Anfield incumbents!
As the European Royalty Correspondent, I think that means that I have to (try) to be more impartial and so would would count myself out of the man, woman & dog camp...and have no quibble whatsoever that Mane deserved red for the "coming together"

And just to cheer you up

""

Have to say that when I first saw it I did think Jota went down in an "odd way". As was said, dont think there was excessive force and possibly denied a goalscoring opportunity. As you say Xhaka wasnt looking at the man and i would perhaps say, pretty much in the way that Mane had his eyes on the ball when his arm was raised?!?

As the European Royalty Correspondent, I think that means that I have to (try) to be more impartial and so would would count myself out of the man, woman & dog camp...and have no quibble whatsoever that Mane deserved red for the "coming together"

And just to cheer you up

""

Highly unlikely Mane has ever experienced a "coming together" with any other human judging by the state of the ****

And likewise, there's no evidence to back up your ridiculous defence of them and usual shouting down of anyone who doesn't agree with you.

The stats say it's a highly unlikely occurrence but the outcome is that they got a game cancelled when just one player, a very important one, actually had the virus. We don't know whether it was LFT or PCR tests, we don't know the testing regime, whether cross-contamination occurred or anything else.

What we do know for sure is that their owners are immoral, cheating shysters, who stop at nothing to gain an advantage. Therefore unless there is a totally innocent explanation most will assume there isn't.
Occam's Razor

We have indeed fucked them up - what I see a lot of is their need to delude and lie to themselves about the reality of things now and in the past......

There is post after post where they seek to say how CITY fans must feel - and how 'deep down' we are not enjoying this.

This exchange made be proper chuckle - the deluded fuckers:

Quote from: JRed on Yesterday at 09:03:21 am

Spot on. There's no way it can possibly mean that much to them anymore. I mean, I'm sure winning the title in 2012 was great for their fans, especially with the way it happened and getting to steal it from under their city rivals' noses. But there's absolutely no chance most of their fanbase (the ones who aren't thick children at least) aren't aware on some level of how meaningless it all is now. Its like completing the video game on cheat mode - yeah it was fun to see the whole thing and get to watch the end sequence (showing my 'legacy fan' age there), but it's empty and you don't feel like there's any meaning in doing it again and again. Deep down the vast majority of City fans know that they've earned nothing and that without the cheat codes they'd be absolutely nowhere. It's why they're one of the most prickly and defensive fanbases going now.

It's why I hope we never go down the same road of having oligarch or nation state ownership. Even if it meant we could compete on a level playing field with the likes of City, ultimately it would render everything that happens just that bit less meaningful. 'This Means More' is a bullshit slogan, but it genuinely does mean far more when you win the big prizes the right way, especially when you've beaten cheats to do it. I'll take not winning if I can feel that we're at least a real club, instead of a gaudy, undignified propaganda vehicle for horrendous people.

Just think - a couple of fellas have taken the time to type that shit and delude themselves that it is true ;-)

The bit I highlighted shows the reality - they are simply deluded and entitled fuckers that just want to have things back to the way they were in the 70s and 80s

I just hope that I am still around to see them become pretty much irrelevant - with CITY being the club with the global fanbase - which will happen in this world of comprehensive media coverage
Even if this were the case, the culturally embedded systemic agenda, cartel and ffp add that element of risk and uncertainty back in, in a huge way (effectively ramping the difficulty up to Elite mode and creating a siege mentality for us to never let it overcome us), keeping winning eminently satisfying.

If they really want to get rid of us, they should call off the dogs completely, stop every nefarious activity for a good 5 year stretch or so and allow us to genuinely lose interest through continued winning with minimal struggle.

Observing blinkered thinking like this never ceases to leave me immensely smug at how clever our owners are, and how stupid everyone else is.

Last edited:
Someone above asked what the chances were of having so many false Covid tests? Probably similar odds to a professional football squad having 80% asthmatics in it.

Let’s be clear, they made up the test results so as (a) to get the semi final played at a better time for them and (b) because if they hadn’t delayed the second leg to next week they’d have had to play a rearranged premier league game midweek next week instead, so they delayed it so they won’t have to play an extra game without their synchronised diving team.

If we’d have manipulated Covid test results the authorities would have been all over us, fined for sure and probably have had to forfeit the tie.

Had we been guilty of criminal activity such as computer hacking we’d have been slaughtered, fines, points deductions, probably titles stripped.

These cunts, and united (who also were seemingly able to postpone games at will) have always, and will always, get away with murder. In liverpools case quite literally.

The dippers, the scum and the football authorities, including PGMOL, are disgusting and do what they want, when they want
Except win trophies. That era has receded, for the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.