TV Series

Noticed the Ray Donovan movie is out now. I loved the series and this is a nice wrap up for the story that we didn't get when the show was cancelled.

Is Mickey in it ?
Probably the second best character I’ve seen in a TV series, brilliantly played by Voight .

Been watching ‘Mayor of Kingstown’ with Jeremy ‘rubber face’ Renner which has been really good , bit like a more politically based Ray Donovan.

Is Mickey in it ?
Probably the second best character I’ve seen in a TV series, brilliantly played by Voight .

Been watching ‘Mayor of Kingstown’ with Jeremy ‘rubber face’ Renner which has been really good , bit like a more politically based Ray Donovan.
B0Cta3h.png

yes mate

AfterLife season 3, me and the wife binged watched it last night, not as many funny moments as the previous 2 seasons, but I have to admit the last episode I was a blubbering wreck, Gervais should win a shit load of awards for it and that final scene, dear God, just unreal that’s all I will say, I dont think I could watch it again.
not watched it yet but hope the dog doesn't die....don't give a fuck about the rest of them.

Afterlife season 3 not as good as first 2 but still some very funny scenes, old school comedy with some silly politicaly incorrect (for these times) gags which is well needed

I

i don’t get this ,why does an American author whose books are all based in US
allow Net Fix to produce an amateurish load of drivel based in a fictitious north west English town, apart from money ?
Theres‘s been a number of these dramatisations of Harlan Coban‘s books and everyone’s been a load of toss.
ive read a lot of his books on holidays and in his genre who’s pretty good,so why?
The Bosch series on Amazon is different gravy and far more faithful to the books.
i love the Bosch books to death and I cant agree

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.