Chelsea (H) - Post-Match Thread

Great! Job done. We outplayed them badly and was a matter if we manage to score or not.
They did outplay Liverpool badly too so that shows who our real opponent is.
No one :) I.e just ourselves.

Unimpressive overall performance with us looking more tired than them even though they played midweek. Kevs performance kind of encapsulated the whole thing by being largely average with one moment of brilliance with that great goal.

Tactically we got it spot on but i think some of our forward play was very wasteful. We could have been punished for being lax in possession a few times too. Was nice to see raz have great first half.

Sound like i'm moaning here but i'm actually thrilled overall! :P

Well done.we made Chelsea look really poor again.Hopefully we get a great striker in the summer ,we will be quite unstoppable after that.

Fuck off Chelsea, take your fucking sook manager with you.

Great performance, there's levels to this and they aren't on ours. A one off game and those wankers can compete, but a full season and a proper competition they can't. Join the queue of also rans, we'll see you again soon no doubt and put a definitive stamp on that.

And for all the ones who slate and slag off King Kev have that up ya.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.