United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read Wreck it Ralph has giving Rag players permission to talk very directly ie have a go at each other. What a laughing stock they are, seems he has no control over them and PR7 seems to be in charge as Wreck It’s comments follows PR 7 interview
Cue the cliques, power struggles and public shaming...where’s my popcorn?

New poster here. Not a fan of any English football club, but despise Man United. Horrible, disgusting, hypocritical club. Posted this to my United supporting mate (to be fair he's a good lad and actually from Manchester although lives in Turkey now, he's not a glory hunting freak like most of them).

I could probably write paragraphs more about everything wrong at this club, from the fans, to the players, to the coaches, to the media, to the stadium etc, but this will do for now:

'I know you're a United fan, but let's call a spade a spade, the club is an absolute embarrassment and has been for a while. You have plastic freak Ronaldo coming out slagging the rest of the players and the coaching team when the twat can barely control a ball, pass, dribble and for the last 7 or 8 years of his career has basically goal hung like a glorified poacher and looked for penalties, tap ins and headers. He takes more shots than most players in the PL and has a worse conversion rate than most, he's hopeless without service. If the thick **** had any brains whatsoever he'd have some some due diligence and known that United were going absolutely nowhere and never have returned and that he himself is a huge part of the problem, but deluded narcissists never hold themselves anywhere near as accountable as they do others. He's actually come out and said he thinks they can win titles and have great players. Lol with that squad? He's as dumb as he looks, can't stand the absolute ****.

I am honestly not saying this to be a prick mate but he has some audacity, typical deluded narcissist. I am not being anti-United cos I admit some of your legends from the Ferguson era were top players, but this current squad is complete shite.

Dean Henderson, de gea who is good but never comes off his line and has terrible distribution, jones, calamity lindelof, past it varane, shaw, wank bissaka who's hopeless at everything other than slide tackling, maguire, most overrated player ever Pogba who is shite in tight spaces, bailly, mctominay, dalot, telles, lingard who's had a couple of purple patches in his 10 plus year career dwarfed by complete shite, fred, rashford, matic, mata who i like but is finished, past it plastic ronaldo the scumbag, cavani who is good but past it to an extent too, greenwood and sancho who are good players to an extent but not really anything special, do they actually think this squad is on the level of the top three? I know those clubs have some overrated players too and I have said City aren't a squad of superstars either, they're more of a team, I don't think that much of Chelsea to be honest, but all three of them (and others) have infinitely better players than United. Ronaldo would have fucked City up as a team, idiots who think you could just plonk him up front and City would magically still play the same way they do now have no idea about tactics or how to think hypothetically. He'd fuck their press up, he'd make them worse at linking play and playing combinations etc. Why the fuck would Guardiola be willing to accommodate a techniqueless past it has been just so he can poach goals like a donkey while the other players do all the hard work to get him the glory? City share the goals around which is a much better way of playing in this era of football than relying on some donkey poacher like Ronaldo or Lukaku to score all your goals for you while doing very little else of note.

They also go on about City's spending - United have spent almost a billion and, as an example, spent 150 million on three dogshit players like maguire, awb and dan james, spend a fortune on ronaldo and other's wages for very little reutrn or value. You have loads of money, you just piss it up the wall and spend it far less wisely than City do.

United just have a lot of technically poor and tactically thick players who wouldn't look out of place at Burnley and who can't press and are useless at evading being pressed themselves. This mentality/leader debate bullshit is a total red herring for me. Over the years United fans have been huge on talking far more about the mental aspect of football than, you know, being able to kick a football. Yes mentality is important, but you can have the greatest mentality and self-belief in the world but if you can't trap a bag of cement or pass a ball 5 yards like most of the donkeys above cant, what is the point? Does anyone honestly think 'mentality' is going to turn AWB for example into a competent footballer?

Their fans on their forum are thick as fuck as well and take years to realise what everyone else sees instantly. It's obvious to anyone with a modicum of football knowledge that Solskjaer for example is/was an uninspiring wet blanket with all the tactical ability of an eel, 10 minutes into his managerial career it was obvious he wasn't good enough. Yet these lot spent THREE YEARS writing millions of posts debating whether he is the right man for the job, while everyone else laughed at them for employing him in the first place. 6 years later they're still discussing 'unlocking Pogba' when everyone with a clue realised years ago he is vastly overrated. Muppets like Neville and that utter imbecile Ferdinand rubbing it in about them signing Ronaldo when he has made their team even worse than they already were. A shocking lack of foresight and knowledge their fans and pundits have. Anyone with a clue can see that for the last two years their performances, win lose or draw, have been horrible and quite often they've won games they didn't deserve to. Every team they play looks like Brazil 82 against them and walks through them for fun, yet because they were fortunately winning games (mostly propped up by penalties) they deluded themselves into thinking they were making 'progress' and could challenge for the title. The way they play is not sustainable. Yes champions can win games when playing poorly the odd time, but United play poorly every fucking week! What's happening now is the results are more in line with performances (although if they were fully in line they'd be closer to the relegation zone).

I will give you another example of the delusion and cult surrounding this club - I have another mate who claims to be a United fan, and despite being a middle aged man in his 50s and almost 60 still wanks over ronaldo like a giddy schoolboy. When United signed Ronaldo back he phoned me telling me how great it was going to be. I said not to count his chickens cos Juventus and Portugal looked like poor teams with him in the team and he's the common denominator. My mate's response? 'Oh get real, I don't see how it could fail' as if I am some sort of luddite and Ronaldo is some sort of infallible god who guarantees success. He's so far up the ugly Portuguese ****'s arse that he doesn't see the many flaws the guy has as a footballer and as a person. Of course months later I have been proved right.

I am just baffled when I hear the media and clowns on Redcafe talk about your 'great squad'. Are people thick, am I living in the Twilight Zone? It is an extremely mediocre squad full of bang average and shite players. It doesn't matter about mentality when you get played off the park by poor players at Norwich and Newcastle etc. Honestly, I think the likes of Wolves, Brighton and Villa have better players than United in a lot of positions. They're just not hyped up big names, but they have better footballing fundamentals and do the basics right in a way that United players don't or can't.

On sites like Redcafe the deluded optimistic posters are constantly looking down their noses at the realistic critical posters. But if anything, the last 9 years of performances and results have bore out that the negative posters are 100 per cent correct and it's the Top Red optimists who are delusional.

Not being a prick mate but it seems like the penny is finally starting to drop with some thick United fans - although they're still focusing too much on the mental aspect of the game rather than the fact that 90 per cent of the players are talentless donkeys by PL standards.'

th.jpg

"Altogether now! Who the..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.