Chelsea (H) - Post-Match Thread

Did they sing "Champions of europe you'll never sing that" today? Could of sworn I heard it! Genuinely the worst fans to come to our place basically every season. Boring twats.

Champions of Europe, do you mean the 'luck of the draw, cup knock out competition that you can lose half a dozen games and still win it?'..

Champions of Europe are they ?

In reality, it's double figures behind the league leaders in the hardest league in the world to win after just over half of the season gone..

Champions of Europe ffs..!

They turned up today and their goalkeeper proceeded to waste time from the off, just like all the other small time teams who play with 9 behind the ball..

I'm absolutely chuffed they got what they deserved today which was..

Fcuk all..!

I accept i may be wrong on the energy levels side of it...maybe its because we generally played utterly pedestrian at times before kev(Kev ALWAYS looks knackered too which doesn't help lol) scored. I watched on TV so perhaps it came over better at the ground.
That is kevs complection , he has a face red as hell after ten mins , he clearly is not knackered

I wasn't there but I have been reliably informed that 2500 inflatables have been left behind to enjoy at your convenience, in case any of you wanted to have a European cup winning experience :)

No worse than winning two CLs while playing shithouse football :)

Champions of Europe, do you mean the 'luck of the draw, cup knock out competition that you can lose half a dozen games and still win it?'..

Champions of Europe are they ?

In reality, it's double figures behind the league leaders in the hardest league in the world to win after just over half of the season gone..

Champions of Europe ffs..!

They turned up today and their goalkeeper proceeded to waste time from the off, just like all the other small time teams who play with 9 behind the ball..

I'm absolutely chuffed they got what they deserved today which was..

Fcuk all..!
It’s like the winners of the FA cup claiming to be champions of England.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.