Spurs v Arsenal Postponed

Why are you deflecting , keep cancelling games is taking the piss
To be honest, my comment was tongue in cheek but don’t blame me, I don’t make any decisions.

Anyway, if this gives us some advantage it might mean we pip United to 4th spot, something you might find amusing?

I have a feeling this will be the last postponed game.

It's just too stupid an example, cancelling a fucking derby over 1 covid case. Burnley have 5 games in hand FFS! They won't be relegated until November at this rate.

I expect there to be another Premier League meeting and for rules to be put in place more similar to rugby or other countries. You put out a team or you forfeit.
Once they do it for club ie Leicester and loserpool Then it's difficult to not allow others teams weather GENUINE or not.

When we win our back to back titles AGAIN. Get ready for the on slought of piss boiling comments. The last 2 seasons shouldn't count due to Covid-19 blah blah blah. CTID.

"Penalty let off", that's almost as good a joke as Tommy Toucan telling the world that chelsea "deserved to get a point today".

Humorous bunch you southerners, must be something in that cloudy water you all drink.
I’ve never heard Guinness being called that before?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.