Chelsea (H) - Post-Match Thread

Gritty win for City
Not Phil's finest performance, thought he was playing a bit for himself today, some poor passes....I noticed Pep having a post match "chat" with him on the pitch side after the game
Stones and Laporte looked a bit shaky early on but went on to have excellent matches
Good save from Ederson 2nd half
Wonder goal from KDB to win it, that's what he can do even when he seems a bit off the pace, wins the match
Good from Raz again
Bad miss by Jack 1st half but he did okay, held the ball well
Worked really hard all over the pitch.
Agree with your summary here. Actually thought there were a few stray passes by all the team at various points, a number of them were caught on the ball too. Despite all that we were by far the better team, even though we were not at are beat we were by far the superior team. Kev's goal was just fantastic.

It’s like the winners of the FA cup claiming to be champions of England.

Not even that to be honest mate, lose a game in the FA Cup and you're knocked out..!

Lose multiple games in the CL and you can still win it..!

Oh, and wouldn’t want to watch their shite week in week out, dismal considering the players at their disposal.

They're a good team. The second best in the league, in my honest opinion. It's testimony to how we play and what we can do to teams that go toe to toe with us that they played like that. Tuchel's a canny coach, and given what else is around, we could do a lot worse than getting him when Pep finally goes.

Joe Cole talking about Kev 'he rides the tackle'

Kante tried to foul him. Kev rode the foul and Kante should have been booked.
Pawson was fkn wank today. As per usual. Around a half dozen fouls to us not given, Chelsea players throw themselves to the floor, immediate foul every time. Same goes for the CB lino who I presume left his guide dog in the changing rooms.

Pawson was fkn wank today. As per usual. Around a half dozen fouls to us not given, Chelsea players throw themselves to the floor, immediate foul every time. Same goes for the CB lino who I presume left his guide dog in the changing rooms.
Pawson was fucking terrible the amount he let go today. When we make as much as a foul in any game a card comes out as Keegan would say "The refs pocket is like a toaster". Opposition seem to be able to foul our lads constantly and get away with it.

is this out best team ever? even our great teams
of 2012, 2014, 2018 and last season i could always see weak-ish players somewhere (usually left back or centre back) where we could be exposed.

today the team is only really improved with Dias and maybe Mahrez - although the forward 5 can be rotated and argued about.

we dominate the other top teams more than we ever have in head to head games and the forward 6 is absurd - the best holding midfielder in the league plus 5 incredibly talented forwards who would be the talisman of any other team. there is zero filler in the team now. no Delphs, No Zinchenko, No Clichy/Kolarov or Milner making up the numbers

we’ve been outplayed in….2 games (?) this season (tottenham and arsenal away both of which we were struggling for fitness)

They're a good team. The second best in the league, in my honest opinion. It's testimony to how we play and what we can do to teams that go toe to toe with us that they played like that. Tuchel's a canny coach, and given what else is around, we could do a lot worse than getting him when Pep finally goes.
Tuchel to City, I hope not

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.