Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

Get real.
I think it's you who needs a reality check, son. They're as quiet as mice when they're not winning. Do you remember the league cup win at Wembley, when their fans did a rag-style bomb evacuation at the end, and the 5-0 at ours. Yes, great noisy fans - when they're winning.
Just like us and every other set of supporters.

As others have said, in spells the atmosphere was great but it was never really sustained. It was was just one of those tense games, no point in complaining about it.

I wouldn't be surprised if "silence the crowd" was one of the things Tuchel set out to do with some of Chelsea's tactics. They didn't seem to want an end to end type of game.

Some proper whoppers on this thread.

We’ve just gone 13 points clear and this thread is full of miserable whiney twats moaning about how many decibels our crowd was.

Nothing wrong with the atmosphere today.

And we won.

And to top it off the rags pissed away a 2-0 lead against Villa.

Cheer the fuck up.

Some proper whoppers on this thread.

We’ve just gone 13 points clear and this thread is full of miserable whiney twats moaning about how many decibels our crowd was.

Nothing wrong with the atmosphere today.

And we won.

And to top it off the rags pissed away a 2-0 lead against Villa.

Cheer the fuck up.
Also the City women won, Under 18s beat Liverpool and the EDS beat united ? Some people just like to bloody moan.

So City generate a better atmosphere than dippers ?. It has a lot to do with it still being the old stadium but the fact is Anfiled is noisy as fck whether you want to admit it or not. Grow tf up

I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone talk so much complete shite in one post.

And that really is saying something.

Fuck off la.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.