Rangnick quits consultancy role (Pg 89)

So seriously what’s the difference between him and Ole ?????
It’s still the same game after relying on there keeper ...............if they end up with 4th place then Arsenal, Spurs and WHU should all hang there heads in shame
none. And the best thing is that when they couldnt be arsed to play for an actual manager they happened to get an interim manager in. now they dont have to give a fuck anyway because he is only interim, and their contracts abide anyway. Tail wagging dog wagging puppy

Has been for the last 10 years
He has his problems as a keeper doesn't he? Distribution and command of his area. But in terms of shot stopping other than a few spells where he couldn't make a save, he has made tons of saves for the majority of his time there. You can argue that a lot of his saves come from his own poor distrubution and command of the box putting them in trouble in the first place, but a lot also come from the cretins in front of him through little fault of his own. I genuinely believe they might have been relegated at some stage if they had a far worse shot stopper in goal.

You have to remember as well that when he makes a mistake in terms of making a save it often comes after making 5 good saves. It's law of averages and he's probably just disillusioned and worn down from being so busy. Like against Liverpool for Salah's hat trick goal he should have been well off his line as Salah was 6 yards out when he shot. But by that point it was 4-0 so he was probably fucked in the head.

He's far from perfect but he's light years ahead of that Henderson fanny, who's as below average as the day is long.

I'd still have Ederson, Neuer, Alisson, Mendy, Donnarumma or Oblak (to name a few) over either though.

He has his problems as a keeper doesn't he? Distribution and command of his area. But in terms of shot stopping other than a few spells where he couldn't make a save, he has made tons of saves for the majority of his time there. You can argue that a lot of his saves come from his own poor distrubution and command of the box putting them in trouble in the first place, but a lot also come from the cretins in front of him through little fault of his own. I genuinely believe they might have been relegated at some stage if they had a far worse shot stopper in goal.

He's far from perfect but he's light years ahead of that Henderson fanny, who's as below average as the day is long.

I'd still have Ederson, Neuer, Alisson, Mendy, Donnarumma or Oblak (to name a few) over either though.
i am not saying The Goat is a great keeper. I'm just saying he has been the rags best player for 10 years now

i am not saying The Goat is a great keeper. I'm just saying he has been the rags best player for 10 years now
I agree. He's not a great keeper but he has definitely papered over their cracks. He could never play for a Champions League winning or World Cup winning team though.

As soon as he arrived and played that ridiculous 4222 formation with wingers I knew I'd enjoy his stay. He doesn't value control in midfield, he just abandons that area of the pitch and lets his team get outnumbered, dominated and countered on at will. Pretty much every game he's been there has seen the oppositions controlling midfielder look like prime Xavi, because it's just so easy to play against a team with so little interest in the middle of the park

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.