Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haaland knew exactly what he was doing releasing that Instagram , otherwise why did he ? It wasn't to showcase his ability at making confectionery .
Maybe he was just watching the biggest game in Europe this weekend whilst he had a free afternoon? Cos he loves football

Maybe he wants to join Chelsea? ;)

Absolutely nothing to cream your caramels over

i would love haaland at manchester city

but the more i see manchester city bossing the premier league under pep and his single minded ideas about what a forward is (winger to attacking midfied) in the false 9 the more i just sit down and watch pep and city keep picking up medals.

in the summer pep and manchester city went big for Kane and must be thinking on something else for a setup ?
but when that fell through pep reverted to type and nobody can say he is wrong on both counts.

I know what you’re saying but why not have both? The option to do either depending how the game is going. Hate to be a defender getting bullied by Haaland for 70 minutes, then all of a sudden you’ve no-one to mark with runners everywhere. Or the the other way around.

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Dias
Cancelo
Rodri
De Bruyne
Bernardo Silva
Foden
Grealish
Haaland

Could certainly live with that next season ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.