16 | Rodri - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems to fly under the radar a lot with opposition fans, but make no mistake, he's one of the best holding midfielders in the world.

Just realised he’s only 25!

We’ve got about 9 years of this!

Seems to fly under the radar a lot with opposition fans

After the Arsenal win I saw a few of their fans talking about how Partey walks into our team any day of the week.

I know they've got a particularly strong reputation for overhyping their own players but I did think it was funny how they thought someone who isn't even one of the top performers on the (just about) fourth placed team in the league is somehow unquestionably better than arguably the most important player in the team who are absolutely fucking lightyears ahead of them.

In their defence, it took our own fans far too long to catch on and they watch him every week.

If we had ANY Rodri, we'd have won :(

Nope, Rodri towards the end of last season is very poor. If Pep put him on the final and he makes a mistake that leads opposition to goal in Final. There will be many in here will be calling his head, that he never deserve to replace Fernandinho and wants him immediately sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.