United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
French tony is out tonight saying wreck it is full of shit. Lol it just gets better and better everyday. The club is eating itself from within.

Get ready blues, the self destruct button has well and truly been pressed. Ha fucking ha.

let’s be avin you wio, Neville, Ole,Rooney, scholes, giggs, beck, Neville 2, Keane, butt, evra and any other fucker that has talked nothing but shit for years. Your club is rotten to the core. Fuckers the lot of them.

French tony is out tonight saying wreck it is full of shit. Lol it just gets better and better everyday. The club is eating itself from within.

Get ready blues, the self destruct button has well and truly been pressed. Ha fucking ha.

let’s be avin you wio, Neville, Ole,Rooney, scholes, giggs, beck, Neville 2, Keane, butt, evra and any other fucker that has talked nothing but shit for years. Your club is rotten to the core. Fuckers the lot of them.
Lol Beckham. I hadn't thought about him for a while til you mentioned him. One of the most attention seeking deluded narcissists on the planet who has even shamelessly dragged his kids into his 'brand' ruse. Lost his looks years ago (looks like Steptoe or Ricky Gervais now with horrible beady eyes) and is built like a concentration camp prisoner yet still puts on that angry moody 'aren't I gorgeous' face in every single picture taken of him. Let's not get into the leaked emails and cheating and cringeworthy desperation for acknowledgement from a horrific institution like the monarchy. A Prize A ****, beaten only by Prize S **** Ronaldo.

1.75 points per game under Ragnar the Red. Extrapolated to a whole season that would get you... pretty well where they are in the League table now.

So pretty much "same as the old boss" all the way back to when the red-nosed Ogre departed.

To be fair to Ragnick, united did look much better for 25 minutes of the first half. I was starting to think that the players were getting his pressing game - especially with Elenga playing decent enough. But then I reminded myself that they always have one youth player who's supposed to be phenomenal and always ends up being meh. And the rest of the team returned to form so I could enjoy watching how shit they are. Thank you manu.

More worrying is the reply.

58050ea88ea0b5bf0d5c594802f3d0cc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.