United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rangnick: "He [Martial] didn't want to be in the squad, he would have been int he squad normally but he didn't want to and that was the reason why he didn't travel with us yesterday."

Lol
This is a disgrace.

He wants out but also wants the same mega money the rags pay him .....which one is most important Mr Whathisname?

From one of their numerous threads regarding their shite midfield (the lack of joined up thinking runs deep over there)
Now this I would love to see

DanielofLeyland[SIZE=16px]DanielofLeyland[/SIZE]

New Member​

Joined Nov 20, 2021Messages 12
I would genuinely move Maguire into midfield. He can tackle, pass and drive forward. He isnt the most graceful on the ball but he virtually plays midfield with the ball at his feet anyway when he starts. Removes the pressure of being central defence and gives us more legs in midfield. He has the skillset to do it well IMO
Got to be a blue posting that.

I think you're both right, to a degree. You're right on the type of player he is but I think he has more talent than the other donkeys there and is still young/raw enough for a Pep type manager to coach the stupidity out of him. He has good tools, just no clue how to use them. You can't say that about any of their other players really. He's about the only young/youngish one in their squad that I actually believe would be a better player with great coaching. The rest are lost causes.

It's not like Rashford who from day one you could see was a technically bereft kick and run merchant. Greenwood actually has some technical ability. He's probably the only decent youngster they've brought through since the crass of 92
He got a lucky break remember. Louis Van Frog Face had to go down to the U19s to find a striker that could stand up for more than half an hour because they were all injured. They didn’t make a complete pantomime out of it in the press at the time so don’t beat yourself up for not remembering

There’s good authority (ahem) that he wasn’t even the best player in the U19s at that time and the were a few now better known names motivated enough to leave the club because of it. One of them not that far.

He was the biggest fit lump they had which they could stand up top for a few games to get them out of an injury hole. Nobody was more surprised than him he scored in every game.

If you’re wondering why he always looks slightly confused in post match interviews it’s because he’s not entirely sure he’s not staring in some weird football based Truman Show where everybody thinks he’s not shit.

oh and he makes a mean cheese and pickle sandwich as well apparently. Just watch where the meat’s from in the sausage rolls though with them lot over there.

He got a lucky break remember. Louis Van Frog Face had to go down to the U19s to find a striker that could stand up for more than half an hour because they were all injured. They didn’t make a complete pantomime out of it in the press at the time so don’t beat yourself up for not remembering

There’s good authority (ahem) that he wasn’t even the best player in the U19s at that time and the were a few now better known names motivated enough to leave the club because of it. One of them not that far.

He was the biggest fit lump they had which they could stand up top for a few games to get them out of an injury hole. Nobody was more surprised than him he scored in every game.

If you’re wondering why he always looks slightly confused in post match interviews it’s because he’s not entirely sure he’s not staring in some weird football based Truman Show where everybody thinks he’s not shit.

oh and he makes a mean cheese and pickle sandwich as well apparently. Just watch where the meat’s from in the sausage rolls though with them lot over there.
LOl aye, he really is a poor player and I have heard that a lot, that he wasn't rated that highly in their academy and that City released him from yours before he went to them.

LOl aye, he really is a poor player and I have heard that a lot, that he wasn't rated that highly in their academy and that City released him from yours before he went to them.
Forgot to add that it broke their academy for a generation as well.

You don’t tell kids every day from the age of seven that they “don’t get plucked from obscurity” to play in the first team and then be the England striker after couple of games without hard work, sacrifice etc for it literally all to come undone across all age groups when one of them actually does.

Not only that but one they all knew was shit.

Half that academy are quite literally phoning it in

Lol Beckham. I hadn't thought about him for a while til you mentioned him. One of the most attention seeking deluded narcissists on the planet who has even shamelessly dragged his kids into his 'brand' ruse. Lost his looks years ago (looks like Steptoe or Ricky Gervais now with horrible beady eyes) and is built like a concentration camp prisoner yet still puts on that angry moody 'aren't I gorgeous' face in every single picture taken of him. Let's not get into the leaked emails and cheating and cringeworthy desperation for acknowledgement from a horrific institution like the monarchy. A Prize A ****, beaten only by Prize S **** Ronaldo.
And give me ONE other team in the world, that he would have fit in so very very well with.

Surely united must be thinking Rio Ferdinand as their next manager. He was influential in negotiating Ole's full-time contract and persuaded the legend that is Ronaldo that he should return to united when the media thought his head had been turned. The man's a shoe-in.

Surely united must be thinking Rio Ferdinand as their next manager. He was influential in negotiating Ole's full-time contract and persuaded the legend that is Ronaldo that he should return to united when the media thought his head had been turned. The man's a shoe-in.
I've been thinking about who their worst, thickest ex player cum pundit or owner or manager is from the Ferguson generation. There is a ton of competition (Beckham, The Neville brothers, Owen, Giggs, Keane, Scholes, Fletcher, Hargreaves, Hughes, Bruce etc) but I honestly think this embarrassing creature takes the prize.

I mean he's wrong about literally EVERYTHING in football, connected to Man United or not. And he gets away with it very gently, because he should be considered a laughing stock). First of all there's the whole Ole at the wheel knee jerkery. Then there's me laughing at how deluded he was when he said 'job done' when United got a 0-0 draw in Seville under Jose - no away goal and unsurprisingly it cost them at the Theatre of Delusions. Then there is him predicting 10 wins in a row using the expert analysis of teams not being that good on paper, before this thoroughly mediocre mid-table run they're on since Ralf came in, where they've been outplayed by everyone and results wise have drawn with Villa and Newcastle and lost to Wolves. Then there's his defending of Ashley at Newcastle, because he had a business interest, showing him up as an amoral hypocrite. But most of all, is his constant arse-licking of that Portuguese freak like he's some sycophantic little schoolgirl with a crush on a member of Westlife (Ronaldo seems to have this effect on lots of supposedly grown men, they're definitely wrong uns). As if his arse licking isn't bad enough he A) thinks Ronaldo was gonna turn Man U into the best team in Europe rather than take them from a 2/10 team to a 1/10 as has transpired (and isn't getting enough mockery for his smugness when Ronaldo signed for them in August given what a failure Ronaldo and the team have been) and B) he genuinely believes Ronaldo is the greatest player of all time. I know the pathetic glorified poacher is considered one of the best players ever (unfortunately), but anyone who genuinely believes he's the best player in FOOTBALL HISTORY is certifiable and without clue. The likes of Pele, Maradona, Messi, Cruyff, Brazilian Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Garrincha, Di Stefano, Michael Laudrup, Baggio, Beckenbauer, Zico, Zidane, Platini were much more talented than some repulsive Jersey Shore reject whose dribbling and passing are absolutely mediocre and whose biggest success came post 2014 when he was was past his prime and hanging around the box waiting for his hard working team mates to serve penalties, tap ins and headers on a silver platter for him. Yes he was a great player in his prime, but better than some of the names above and the greatest ever in the 150 year history of this sport we all love? I'd expect that sort of opinion from some clueless 12 year old from the USA or Timbuktu who has Ronaldo posters on his wall, or morons on Redcafe who are in love with the ****, or that ugly **** Piers Morgan, not an ex pro who is getting paid to hopefully not spout complete bollocks. The **** can't seem to get past the fact that Ronaldo is his mate and an ex colleague.

So yeah, Ferdinand is wrong about all his predictions and a complete troglodyte. I think he's the worst personally. I can't stand to see his repulsive face on my screen and never listen to him.

Last edited:
I've been thinking about who their worst, thickest ex player cum pundit or owner or manager is from the Ferguson generation. There is a ton of competition (Beckham, The Neville brothers, Owen, Giggs, Keane, Scholes, Fletcher, Hargreaves, Hughes, Bruce etc) but I honestly think this embarrassing creature takes the prize.

I mean he's wrong about literally EVERYTHING in football, connected to Man United or not. And he gets away with it very gently, because he should be considered a laughing stock). First of all there's the whole Ole at the wheel knee jerkery. Then there's me laughing at how deluded he was when he said 'job done' when United got a 0-0 draw in Seville under Jose - no away goal and unsurprisingly it cost them at the Theatre of Delusions. Then there is him predicting 10 wins in a row using the expert analysis of teams not being that good on paper, before this thoroughly mediocre mid-table run they're on since Ralf came in, where they've been outplayed by everyone and results wise have drawn with Villa and Newcastle and lost to Wolves. Then there's his defending of Ashley at Newcastle, because he had a business interest, showing him up as an amoral hypocrite. But most of all, is his constant arse-licking of that Portuguese freak like he's some sycophantic little schoolgirl with a crush on a member of Westlife (Ronaldo seems to have this effect on lots of supposedly grown men, they're definitely wrong uns). As if his arse licking isn't bad enough he A) thinks Ronaldo was gonna turn Man U into the best team in Europe rather than take them from a 2/10 team to a 1/10 as has transpired (and isn't getting enough mockery for his smugness when Ronaldo signed for them in August given what a failure Ronaldo and the team have been) and B) he genuinely believes Ronaldo is the greatest player of all time. I know the pathetic glorified poacher is considered one of the best players ever (unfortunately), but anyone who genuinely believes he's the best player in FOOTBALL HISTORY is certifiable and without clue. The likes of Pele, Maradona, Messi, Cruyff, Brazilian Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Garrincha, Michael Laudrup, Baggio, Beckenbauer, Zico, Zidane, Platini were much more talented than some plastic **** whose dribbling and passing are absolutely mediocre and whose biggest success came post 2014 when he was was past his prime and hanging around the box waiting for his hard working team mates to serve penalties, tap ins and headers on a silver platter for him. Yes he was a great player in his prime, but better than some of the names above and the greatest ever in the 150 year history of this sport we all love? I'd expect that sort of opinion from some clueless 12 year old from the USA or Timbuktu who has Ronaldo posters on his wall, not an ex pro. The **** can't seem to get past the fact that Ronaldo is his mate and an ex colleague.

So yeah, Ferdinand is wrong about all his predictions and a complete troglodyte. I think he's the worst personally. I can't stand to see his repulsive face on my screen and never listen to him.

All of which makes him a perfect fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.