******Cricket Thread******

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. Not bad. Respect to the bowlers. But actually, from the start of this series, the bowlers have not been the major problem. Australia have not made huge scores with the bat.
Now. The only way England gets near this score is if the two openers get a decent amount of runs as a foundation, so that the middle order isn't having to bail out England's innings all the time. I'm not talking about centuries either (let's not hallucinate). A couple of fifties would do it.

Well at least our openers are playing positive and not letting them settle! Something we should of been doing from the start of the series.

They'll make a decent start, look like they might do it for a bit then end up 50 or so runs short.

I know this is probably what will happen but they’re 64/0.

Australia were 63/6!

I think this pink ball day/night match is a bit funny, it’s OK batting in the middle of the day, and treacherous in the morning and evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.