United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
You prefer the Beatles?
Probably the odd one out here but I fucking hate the Beatles.......absolute pop garbage...I wasnt born until the 1970's but if i had been around and listening to music and able to form a musical opinion at that point then I would definitely have been a Stones fan.....

Imho (and Im aware that Im in a vast vast minority) the Beatles are shit and thats before you consider them as Scousers! ;-)

Dwight Yorke by a country mile. I would say he is a moron in the clinical sense. Having met him, and been in his company for about an hour at a social event in Glasgow about 15 years ago, I speak with a level of personal experience on the matter. He is a palpably stupid man.

Don’t agree that Ferdinand is thick. Just because someone isn’t especially articulate doesn’t mean they are unintelligent. Some of the smartest people I’ve dealt with can barely read and write. Think Ferdinand expresses his thoughts in a far clearer and more coherent manner than Yorke, who isn’t capable of independent thought imo.

fwiw, would also say Owen, Beckham and Robson (who didn’t make your list) are discernibly thicker than Ferdinand. Far duller too, especially the first two who are sinfully dull.

Hargreaves, Fletcher and Keane shouldn’t be in there (again imo) as they are relatively bright.

Michael Owen would struggle to outwit your average 3 year old at Connect 4.

United...where careers go to die

Just about sums them up. No matter how much money they spend on good players, they never get the best out of them.
They are so afraid of not being in the top four, they are actually causing themselves not to be in the top four.

The penny might drop one day, that they have to stand back and sacrifice two or three seasons for longer term success. However, they have so much pressure to keep their sponsors happy that they just cannot afford to do that.

Long may this continue!
Not only the sponsors.
The Banks have a clause re calling in if EBITDA drops below a certain figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.