United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did, I was a teenager in the mid 90s and they're a pair of talentless cunts. Liam can't sing and Noel is a very basic guitarist.

They are both utter, utter, utter cunts as well.

What ever. Personally love oasis and both the Gallagher's.
Its was great to have them showing their support when we were shit. The only manc band/group I dont like are simply red and take that !

Not doubting you at all but can you post it just for a laugh?
Hello joe,
We have received a number of complaints about the comment you made on article "Cristiano Ronaldo fails to make the Manchester United squad to face Aston Villa AGAIN after missing FA Cup tie at Old Trafford… out-of-form Marcus Rashford also misses out as teenager Anthony Elanga starts" (/sport/football/article-10406073/Ronaldo-fails-make-Manchester-United-squad-face-Aston-Villa-Rashford-misses-out.html), at 15/01/2022
Due to the number of complaints received, your comment has been removed from MailOnline.
Should the situation change, we will review and consider re-publishing. Until such time, your comment will remain off the site. To avoid this happening again, please take the time to review the House Rules and site Terms and Conditions.

Rangnick hung Martial out to dry. If Martial really didn't want to be in the squad, then sell him. If I were a player at United I'd never trust Rangnick again. Be interesting to see if he loses the dressing room the way Ole did. Any way you look at it, they're screwed! And it is glorious!
Is that Martin Tyler's new go to catch phrase.........?

Probably the odd one out here but I fucking hate the Beatles.......absolute pop garbage...I wasnt born until the 1970's but if i had been around and listening to music and able to form a musical opinion at that point then I would definitely have been a Stones fan.....

Imho (and Im aware that Im in a vast vast minority) the Beatles are shit and thats before you consider them as Scousers! ;-)

Fully agree. Awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.