Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies for not replying sooner....
Actually no, or should I say not really. Being a grumpy old bugger anyway, most of the stuff around names etc goes over my head as simply being irrelevent to the actual football.
I sit and watch football with my son and he goes on about squad numbers and names on shirts and the like. I mostly ignore it thinking that it really doesn't matter

Ah fair enough,I'm also a grumpy old bugger as well,but I'll be honest,it gets on my tits

Liverpool was always going to beat them today. Look at it like this, this weekend we played second in the league, they played newly promoted Brentford at home, this was a weekend where they would have targeted gaining ground on us if they are to claw their way back into the reckoning yet the gap has stayed the same. Its a bad weekend for them despite their win.

Liverpool was always going to beat them today. Look at it like this, this weekend we played second in the league, they played newly promoted Brentford at home, this was a weekend where they would have targeted gaining ground on us if they are to claw their way back into the reckoning yet the gap has stayed the same. Its a bad weekend for them despite their win.

3 points and no more serious covid outbreaks ( real, false or false negative ) , they will be bouncing again and full of their usual shit :}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.