Talksport

It was all about the Welcome to Manchester Tevez poster
It really really annoyed him, so much so that the fucking bully cornered Vicki Kloss at a game and berated hers
tWas she noisy?;)
It was ridiculous how angry about the poster anyway and more so when they had that poster at the swamp for years. I still don't get the noisy bit. The poster was there silently mocking the rags to everyone who passed it.

tWas she noisy?;)
It was ridiculous how angry about the poster anyway and more so when they had that poster at the swamp for years. I still don't get the noisy bit. The poster was there silently mocking the rags to everyone who passed it.

Not sure, but the way I understood it was we WERE of no significance and the only reason anyone knew we were there was because of any ‘noise’ (the poster) we made.

Think of having a neighbor that you never bother about, except when they’re making noise, you wouldn’t know they were there.

That was my understanding.

Not sure, but the way I understood it was we WERE of no significance and the only reason anyone knew we were there was because of any ‘noise’ (the poster) we made.

Think of having a neighbor that you never bother about, except when they’re making noise, you wouldn’t know they were there.

That was my understanding.
He knew we were there alright

Can Jonny Owen survive a show without mentioning how great Wales is or the fact he's married to Vicky Mclure?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.