Everton Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Potter would be my first choice as a realistic option but not sure he’d want to leave his Brighton project as it’s going so well.

Steve Cooper at Forest has done very well and could be a wildcard option.
Potter has proved himself a tactically astute coach at Brighton working within a comparatively small budget. How many manager's reputations have foundered though when presented with the kind of funds most likely now available at Everton? Even if the owners come knocking, he would probably do well to decline. Now, the granny shagger is an entirely different proposition. Bring it on I say.

Robbie Savage says dumb shit for attention.

Just ignore.

They just had his groundsman (plastic pitch) on from Macc who was giving it the big City are turning the PL into the bundesliga said plastic pitch consultant was of course a rag. Idiocy and Savage are very close bedmates.

Will talk of shrek going back to Everton force the rag's hand into making an appointment early. They could end up fighting over him which would be hilarious

Kenwright quoted as saying he wants a Ferguson/Rooney partnership to step in . Not sure i want Colleen or Sarah anywhere near our shambles of a club.

One thing with Kenwright is he is a romantic but if could work and the fans would be right behind them I presume.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.