It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
The difference between us and Madrid in this transfer battle, is that City are dead silent when it comes to our transfer dealings we rarely let updates out. On the other hand Madrid and Perez love media attention that’s why there are so many updates coming out of Madrid about Haaland choosing them etc.
I suggest you check out the updates out of Barcelona more

I suggest you check out the updates out of Barcelona more

Iv seen the updates I stopped when I read about “Operation Haaland“ and how they are going to get the money for him through the sales of Coutinho , Griezmann and Dembele, also that Barca have been in negotiations with City about Dembele

Raiola had told a close contact of mine that City are just as attractive as Madrid for Erling and his old man.

Mino is all things to all people, but I do want to believe it.
I’m honestly surprised we aren’t more attractive, as long as Pep sticks around.

It’s really very difficult to see Haaland wanting to share the Bernabeu with Mbappe.

I’m honestly surprised we aren’t more attractive, as long as Pep sticks around.

It’s really very difficult to see Haaland wanting to share the Bernabeu with Mbappe.
I guess the talks around Barcelona were greatly exaggerated or fabricated. City are in the race, which is good enough for now. This also means that the numbers are palatable to both City and Haaland and won't be the limiting factor. This probably will drag on until the end of the summer.

Last edited:
I guess the talks around Barcelona were greatly exaggerated or fabricated. City are in the race, which is good enough for now. This also means that the numbers are palatable to both City and Haaland and won't be the limiting factor. This probably will drag on until the end of the summer.
Won't drag on until the end of the summer,
realse clause and Haaland will have his preferred destination

i doubt that very much, this will get done very early doors, he will decide on what club over the coming months and the release clause will then be met once it is activated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.