Fan loses life after yesterday's game

RIP Oggy. I was one of those providing CPR. So sad he passed away. Condolences to family and friends. A number of fans from both teams and passers by helping.
Fans conning together to try to keep someone alive rather than doing each other harm is the norm rather than the exception! I feel for you and the rest who tried your best to save this poor man. My deepest sympathy goes to his family and friends R.I .P blue

Posting this on behalf of my daughter

Medical emergency after the game outside the stadium yesterday…..

My friends uncle Paul Ogden (Oggy) became unwell and had a cardiac arrest yesterday and very sadly passed away.

The family have asked if I can find the people that helped him and sat with him. They have very little information of Paul’s last hours as he attends the game on his own, meeting friends in the ground, that the family do not know. They believe that people at the scene tried CPR and got a defibrillator. Please could any of Paul’s friends from the match please get in touch and also anyone who might have been around after the game?
Wow, that is so sad to read. Sincere condolences to the family

Very sad news. Rest in peace, Oggy. Thoughts are with his loved ones and hope his family receive the information they require.

Well done to all who tried to help, you tried your best and should keep your heads held high.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.