It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the Circus keep their council, and once every club makes a final ofer, Haaland announces his decision.

I don' think I can take another saga after the two during the previous transfer window.
Beautiful thing about the deal for Haaland is the release clause, no need to haggle with Dortmund.
The other thing is haaland will have a list of a few clubs he wants to join

I’m honestly surprised we aren’t more attractive, as long as Pep sticks around.

It’s really very difficult to see Haaland wanting to share the Bernabeu with Mbappe.

I agree. Even if Haaland wants Madrid, it makes sense to go to City first. Not that we're a stepping stone but it's common for players to thrive in the PL before making the move to La Liga; very rarely goes the other way. The chance to play for Pep, for the club your father captained in the most exciting league in the world should be a no brainer.

I agree. Even if Haaland wants Madrid, it makes sense to go to City first. Not that we're a stepping stone but it's common for players to thrive in the PL before making the move to La Liga; very rarely goes the other way. The chance to play for Pep, for the club your father captained in the most exciting league in the world should be a no brainer.
I still don't know what his father paying for us has do with anything.

Alfie was far from a legend , in fact I though he was utter gash, talked a lot and talked the stuff fans liked to here but on the pitch he was average, very average.

I still don't know what his father paying for us has do with anything.

Alfie was far from a legend , in fact I though he was utter gash, talked a lot and talked the stuff fans liked to here but on the pitch he was average, very average.
Whether you or anyone thought he was any good has nothing to do with it. It doesn't change the fact in his sons eyes he played for us. Might mean nothing much but won't do any harm either.

Whether you or anyone thought he was any good has nothing to do with it. It doesn't change the fact in his sons eyes he played for us. Might mean nothing much but won't do any harm either.

I would dare guess that any affinity he has for the club (i.e being seen wearing kits, in club colours, at games, etc) might be as much to do with the fact he was the right age in 2011 onwards when we really a joy to watch, both in the football we played and the story and rise. Sure, his dad playing maybe got him interested. The rest will have kept him interested.

And hopefully that will apply to many young players going forwars. In the same way many growing up would have looked at Utd and Liverpool in their prime, many should now be seeing us as that club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.