Chelsea PL (H) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
That is just bizarre.
Gets a lower score than Chelseas back 4, but it's a clean sheet and a really solid performance.
Kepa can have his higher rating for the saves made
Kepa made some decent saves but his distribution was very dodgy

Absolute class save from Eddie.
Lukaku couldn't believe it.
I think Lukaku couldn’t believe Ederson was out 15m from his goal when he looked up to size up the shot!

Haven’t read everything, of course, but i do not think it’s been brought up just how far out Ederson was, and how quickly he got there, to close Lukaku down!!

All the Sterling haters who were calling for his head at the start of the season have gone very quiet now....

As I said months ago... CLASS IS PERMANENT.

nowt better than being proved wrong on the pitch. Sterling last few games has been as good as anytime he has been with us. maybe he hasnt been the assist and goalscoring machine but his general contribution to the game has given players more space.

gave motm to kdb, his goal was the difference, but felt all our front line ran their socks off, solid on all fronts to be honest and good to see laporte / stones together.

All the Sterling haters who were calling for his head at the start of the season have gone very quiet now....

As I said months ago... CLASS IS PERMANENT.
I wasn't calling for his head - but there were times I wondered if he'd recover his form.
Looks like he has the bit between his teeth again, hopefully be with us for a while yet

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.