Balloon Wavers

That’s not correct, its actually exactly what you should do!
And then expect some banter back.

Chelsea fans were singing all the way back to Town after the game n’all. After one of their “Chsnpions of Europe, you’ll never sing that” I chanted “Champions of England, with a 13 point gap!” “Mind the gap, can barely see you 13 points away!”

All good fun really.
I've never liked Chelsea because their support was nasty but that was a bit pathetic.

We give out loads of shit to every set of fans we come across.. ive got no problem at all with the chavs giving it large at our place, that’s what it’s all about … They had their day out, got beat by the champions and I bet most of em couldn’t pop them daft blow up cups quick enough on their way home… Silly cunts :-)
It's just rubbish banter. In the words of Madness: You're an embarrassment!

No issue with it to be honest, every time we play Stoke we sing “did you cry when Yaya scored”

I was surprised they didn’t do it earlier in the season in the game at Stamford Bridge, although they’d have to actually make some noise to wind us up so that might explain it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.