FA Cup R4 Draw | Fulham (H) | SOLD OUT (official site)

Our EDS at full strength would beat Reading and Bristol City ffs, get a grip of yourself
Fulham are top of the Championship, 2 points clear, a game in hand and a mega goal difference. Top three in this division is any match for bottom half of the Premier League, added to that, it's a cup game.
We will have players coming back from International duty and/or a winter break somewhere so our current intensity will have waned. This will be a tough match and if we play a team you suggest we will lose.

Fulham are top of the Championship, 2 points clear, a game in hand and a mega goal difference. Top three in this division is any match for bottom half of the Premier League, added to that, it's a cup game.
We will have players coming back from International duty and/or a winter break somewhere so our current intensity will have waned. This will be a tough match and if we play a team you suggest we will lose.
Last time I looked we weren't in the bottom half of the table
Our intensity never wains and he won't play a under strength team
So, all things being equal, we win

Last edited:
Last season it was Norwich City who were runaway leaders in the Championship.
The season before that it was Leeds United.
They soon get found out when they are promoted into the Premier League.
It's a whole different ball game (literally) when you're playing against the big boys!!!

Last season it was Norwich City who were runaway leaders in the Championship.
The season before that it was Leeds United.
They soon get found out when they are promoted into the Premier League.
You mean like Leeds did last season taking four points off City?

Will the club bother to tell us how much tickets are or do they expect us all to be telepathic!
I know the prices already....Mystic Meg gave me a call from beyond the grave. She also told me to wear Yellow and that some mystic tealeaves at the bottom of a cup would point me in the direction of future happiness

Last time I looked we weren't in the bottom half of the table
Our intensity never wains and he won't play a under strengthens.
So, all things being equal, we win
Every week some herbert or other on here says this will be a difficult game whoever we are playing it’s every week.

I am looking forward to this. Hopefully Fulham will come and have a go as progress in the cup is not their priority. They have scored a lot of goals recently so may feel that playing positively is their best option. Tosin should get a good reception and it will be interesting to see how he does against us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.