The Title Race - 2021/22

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Without friendly cup draws, can't see 100 points tbh but never want to tell this team what it can't do.

The reaction I got from everyone else seemed to be "No".

It's unlikely, but we can do it.

I always say that 10+ point lead after Christmas is the insurmountable gap.

Nearly there.. if Liverpool blink first I think it would be done.

Oh, stating on topic, I think around 93 points will be enough.

Will only be over after the game against them in April whoever wins that will go on to win the league, 8 points is nothing, if they beat us in April it would be 5, they may well be closer than that before then.
And can’t we be farther before that?

Would Pep be driven by the possibility (albeit remote) of another 100 pt season? Or, if we secure the title with 3 or 4 games left, would he prioritise the CL, if we're still in it?
Firstly, get the league won and then we need to ensure we maintain momentum/form going into April/May for the latter stages of the CL. Thus, if there is a chance of accumulating 100 points then this will also help in keeping the squad focused for the rest of the season and also maintain form with the CL in mind.

Would Pep be driven by the possibility (albeit remote) of another 100 pt season? Or, if we secure the title with 3 or 4 games left, would he prioritise the CL, if we're still in it?

The goal will be 101.

If we hit that after all the stuff at the start of the season about how it would be a 4 horse race, Ronaldo being the difference maker, Tuchel had Pep figured out, Sancho was the second coming, Liverpool's last season was all down to injuries ... well. It would be an almighty "fuck off" wouldn't it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.