Dusan Vlahovic | Signed for Juventus

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Haaland communicates to Dortmund this week that he wants madrid if he does, I do think City will get this done,

as Tolmie said a while ago we just have to click our fingers

I might be reading too much into this, but it looks like this might have been his last game. He did the waving after he scored as well, which seems more like a goodbye to me than an apology (which he already had done). The most interesting thing for me was the penalty miss. He had a 100% record (17/17) prior to this game, most of them very calm and powerful finishes. Looks to me like he tried to do something more spectacular for what could be his last game. Wouldn’t be surprised to see him move, Arsenal would be a good shout

If Haaland communicates to Dortmund this week that he wants madrid if he does, I do think City will get this done,

as Tolmie said a while ago we just have to click our fingers
Why does Haaland have to tell Dortmund where he is going? That will not happen, he would be an idiot to do so.

All Dortmund need to be told is that it's his intention to leave at the end of the season, his destination to Dortmund is irrelevant.

If Mbappe stays at PSG and there seems a good chance he will, Real I would imagine will go in balls deep for Haaland, causing an auction, team Haaland can't lose whoever eventually wins the fight for his signature.

Haaland waved goodbye to the fans in the last gale of 2020. Kane waved goodbye to the fans in the last game of last season. Doesn't mean much.

Wasn't much of a wave anyway. More, putting his hands up in the air. Maybe he just don't care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.