Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time I look at thi thread it boils my piss, pool are the most obnoxious club I’ve ever been near. I’ve got some really good pool mates who aren’t no where new as bad but they disgust me as a club.
Rawk is a different breed. I know Liverpool fans who cringe when you mention it. We all have our idiots, but Rawk is beyond the limit of lunacy.

I’ve genuinely never been interested in going on that site. I just can’t see the appeal.

I have absolutely no interest whatsoever what some myopic bunch of Liverpool fans in an echo chamber (excuse the pun!) think about my Club.

Why would I? I can’t stand their club, and I’m sure the feelings mutual.

They haven’t got a clue about how we’re run, or our unique experience as a fan base - they’re fed a steady stream of bullshit about our Club by an entirely partisan, one-sided press, which I’m sure they accept as gospel without applying any critical thinking whatsoever. Whilst at the same time bleating about how unfair the Sun was in lying about their club. With no hint of irony.

Why would I have the slightest interest in listening to what they’ve got up say about us.

I find it baffling.

I’m sure they don’t care what we think about them - and fair play to them. I couldn’t give a fuck what they think either.
Spot on.

The media spew is so true and they believe it all

I genuinely got pickocketed of a red scouser at the champs league game a few years back. Living up to their own stereotypes or what!
Sorry to hear that, scum bag whoever did it. Everyone in the city is not like that rat though.

I do, and that is why I added ha ha

Just think you can bring out some more up to date jokes.
Tbf, I get upset when someone groups all 'mancs' together when talking about football. I have nothing in common with those self entitled, moronic hasbeens from that area outside our city. I presume you feel the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.