It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't. I raised my eyebrows but trusted him. Just like wen I saw Dias replaced by Stones at the weekend or Zinchenko in midfield against PSG. He's always making bold tactical moves and curveballs and the majority of times it works, occasionalyl it doesn't, because football is an inexact science and all kinds of factors come into play in a one-off match.

Pep is not the best manager in the world DESPITE these decisions, he's the best manager in the world BECAUSE of these decison - along with his many other qualities. When you start crediting us bell ends with knowing better than Pep you are in the territory of fantasy. He's forgotten more about football management than every single member of this forum put together.
absolutely , but on here some wont accept he can and did get it wrong . he even threw the FA cup semi ffs.

This is the biggest myth at City, that Pep "fucked about" and cost us the CL. Nobody talks about how he "fucked about" by playing a counter attacking 4-4-2 in the semi to beat PSG, which we'd never played before or since under him. He's constantly tweaking, and ehen his tactical changes produce amazing results, which is 9/10 times, it doesn't get commented on. But the myth has to be peddled that he 'tinkers' in the CL only.
i honestly think people are just too thick to think for themselves ,so just follow the gobby ones , pep doesn't fuck about,or overthink , he has a solution to a problem tactically and 99% of the time it works, when it doesn't work the hard of thinking blame it on the sound bite ,OvErTHinKING or fucking about, then the ground swell of the sheeps thinking becomes the truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.