Newcastle United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will IF they stay up be an Everton Lite, loads of shit on the books and nowhere to off load them. Realistically the best option would be to go down, build a Brentford type side, (with a bit of money even Howe could manage that) then add some quality once promoted.

Seems there's zero plan in place even after it taking what seems like 5 years to buy the club.

Pulled from RAWK.

Entitled Newcastle fans deserve to go down. See you at the Den

'Like most normal people, I very much hope Newcastle get relegated this season. There are two main reasons for this. first, everybody likes to see the filthy rich humiliated - especially the arriviste filthy rich. Is there a more cheering news story than a Lotto Lout who has just lost it all and is about to go to prison?
Schadenfreude and spite are greatly undervalued dispositions in my opinion. And second? Well it's Newcastle isn't it? I mean ,come on. Just imagine the blubbing.
I never used to feel like this about the Geordies; indeed my extended family coming from the Durham coalfields, had plenty of Toon supporters among the Mackems and Smoggies. But their impatience and irascibility has become more and more annoying down the years, along with their sense of entitlement and the imputation that they are a very big club when in fact they rank third out of, er, three in the north east for meaningful trophy successes these past 50 years.
Then there's the Saudi stuff. You scarcely heard a whisper of complaint from the Newcastle fans about the provenance of their sudden good fortune. You get the feeling they'd have been perfectly happy to have been taken over by the Tonton Macoute, so long as there was money in the bank.
I look forward to playing them at The Den next season. We have loads of police horses in attendance. The Geordies can entertain themselves by punching them'.

Entitlement :)

We have loads of police horses in attendance. The Geordies can entertain themselves by punching them

As opposed to having English football kicked out of Europe for 5 years for manslaughter or bricking coaches or throwing people in fountains?

Pulled from RAWK.

As opposed to having English football kicked out of Europe for 5 years for manslaughter or bricking coaches or throwing people in fountains?
Don't forget smashing waiters over the head with paving slabs

Pulled from RAWK.

Let's not forget the attempted murder of a waiter by dropping a paving slab on his head, with LFC players wearing 'Free Michael Shields t-shirts.

I do find it hilariously funny that they see themselves as the moral guardians of football when they are the very worst and least qualified to take on that role. Horrible fans, dreadful club.

Jo,Zab,SWP and Kompany were all signed well before the last day
Wasn't Shinawatra still in charge then and he sanctioned those signings. I'm not sure what exactly went down during that summer and maybe others may know....prestwichblue (maybe). However I think our current owners took over on the last day, and then whoooosh the Robinho signing:-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.