Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve just read Delaney’s piece from last week.

Fuck me he’s funny.

All the usual City bingo tropes and states “clubs are unhappy with the CAS verdict” stating that paved the way for the super league somehow???

He stops short himself of stating the ruling was incorrect because A) he knows it wasn’t but wants to insinuate it is and B) doesn’t want to get sued for lying.

He’s sulking that we’re too good and even tho he acknowledges United and Chelsea spend the same as us, apparently we also buy the top people for the whole club’s infrastructure.

Well boo hoo. I bet the **** wasn’t crying when Utd had the best manager in the league.

He also makes a point that Liverpool’s dominance in the 70s and 80s was ok as Villa and Forest won stuff… Liverpool and Chelsea have recently so what’s the issue? Oh yeah it’s coz City are doing it.

He’s one of many bitter cunts that is happy for a team in red to dominate but not a team in sky blue.

Perhaps bitter, although I fear more he may have some mental issues surrounding his incessant use of Twitter, having pigeon-holed himself to the point he has no way of acknowledging facts when they conflate with his narrative.

Sympathy should always be extended to anyone who battles with mental issues, whatever they might be.

However, we can demonstrate little empathy for any journalist who may choose to compromise their profession by ignoring facts which are easily obtainable, for anyone who is diligent and competent enough to seek them out.

Pity would be the order of the day, in either regard.

Just read a brilliant article in the MEN online by Stu Brennan, it's well worth a read. I don't know how to post it on here. Maybe someone who knows how to do it could link it on here please. It's praising us and calling out all the crap being spouted by other journalists.

Perhaps bitter, although I fear more he may have some mental issues surrounding his incessant use of Twitter, having pigeon-holed himself to the point he has no way of acknowledging facts when they conflate with his narrative.

Sympathy should always be extended to anyone who battles with mental issues, whatever they might be.

However, we can demonstrate little empathy for any journalist who may choose to compromise their profession by ignoring facts which are easily obtainable, for anyone who is diligent and competent enough to seek them out.

Pity would be the order of the day, in either regard.
4D66037F-34C9-4DB2-87CE-9A39986DF405.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.