Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow.

The only word that comes to mind is “freaks”
Indeed. It's a shame that I can't lay my hands on the original post but when searching for it, I came across another RAWK post from the back end of the Hodgson era that tries to make comparisons between his tenure and Hillsborough/Benitez. Disgusting isn't a strong enough word to describe this bile:

Rafa Benitez - a humble, loyal, warm, intelligent man. Sacked. Driven out of his home - by a pack of absolute window licking rabid mongoloids. Think about that. It hurts to think about, but do it anyway. It's the truth.

96 supporters - loyal, passionate, innocent, Scouse, young, old. They're dead. Died for no good reason. No purpose. No fault of theirs or ours. Dead all the same. Think about that. It hurts to think about, but do it anyway. It's the truth.

MEANWHILE

Roy Hodgson - a flid, a disgusting human being, an imbecile, a cancer, a travesty to this club. He's Liverpool manager. Think about that. It hurts to think about, but do it anyway. It's the truth. He has effectively come in to Rafa's house - he's spat on Montse and slapped the children - yet he's LIVERPOOL MANAGER. Think about that. It hurts to think about, but do it anyway. It's the truth.

It has come to the point where I couldn't supress a smile if I turned on Sky Sports News and the headline was 'Roy Hodgson - dead'. Think about that. It hurts to think about, but do it anyway. It's the truth.

Indeed. It's a shame that I can't lay my hands on the original post but when searching for it, I came across another RAWK post from the back end of the Hodgson era that tries to make comparisons between his tenure and Hillsborough/Benitez. Disgusting isn't a strong enough word to describe this bile:

Rafa Benitez - a humble, loyal, warm, intelligent man. Sacked. Driven out of his home - by a pack of absolute window licking rabid mongoloids. Think about that. It hurts to think about, but do it anyway. It's the truth.

96 supporters - loyal, passionate, innocent, Scouse, young, old. They're dead. Died for no good reason. No purpose. No fault of theirs or ours. Dead all the same. Think about that. It hurts to think about, but do it anyway. It's the truth.

MEANWHILE

Roy Hodgson - a flid, a disgusting human being, an imbecile, a cancer, a travesty to this club. He's Liverpool manager. Think about that. It hurts to think about, but do it anyway. It's the truth. He has effectively come in to Rafa's house - he's spat on Montse and slapped the children - yet he's LIVERPOOL MANAGER. Think about that. It hurts to think about, but do it anyway. It's the truth.

It has come to the point where I couldn't supress a smile if I turned on Sky Sports News and the headline was 'Roy Hodgson - dead'. Think about that. It hurts to think about, but do it anyway. It's the truth.
They’re morally bankrupt. Totally devoid of any sense of right and wrong and are just the wrong.

I’d be ashamed if we had a bunch of cretins like that supporting us. They wonder why the whole country wants them to lose to us.

MEANWHILE

Jeez. The poster is a moron. Plenty more where that came from. It's the truth.

MEANWHILE

They’re morally bankrupt. Totally devoid of any sense of right and wrong and are just the wrong.

I’d be ashamed if we had a bunch of cretins like that supporting us. They wonder why the whole country wants them to lose to us.
Having done a catch up of posts over the last few hours it reminds me of why I love the game and why it saddens me also.
@M18CTID The fact that someone can sit and spend the time typing up crap like that just makes me shake my head. There is no way any sensible person cannot have a similar reaction...but then the world is full of those that dont think sensibly. Something I was discussing with the wife this morning when she mentioned that one of the nurses (a bloke) she works with revealed he was an anit vaxxer but also made various QAnon sympathetic statements.
The world is truly mad.
@Octavian and I do love the all encomapssing "They're" yet forgetting that, even in the relatively short time I have been visiting (or infecting as some would see it) your board, that the mods here have removed quite a few "close to the bone posts". I seem to recall one from a someone who posted not too long ago making reference to the holocaust. So there are mad posts everywhere and some forums do seem to draw those posts out.
So with regards to recruitment, do you think City have it spot on with a small but top quality squad!
Is it something you think LFC will try to replicate?
Not sure that you have a small squad, as all prem teams have their first team squads. What I see City as having done is look at the squad as a whole. Looked to balance it, have quality throughout rather than prioritising one area. Not spending huge huge sums on single players but getting quality throughout to ensure that you have two players in every position. That 50-60 mill bracket that hopefully means you get quality but not breaking the bank or being held to ransom. I know City fans love to hate TAA and Robertson and whilst I think they are great for us and do the job required. I do look covetously as Cancelo. 58mill and a player who can do anything.
I have said it before that FSG need to look at City and realise that your model works and it is something that needs to be copied. By not doing that we get the situation that has appeared over the last couple of weeks.

B112E639-71A7-451E-8DF1-198C67F9D61A.png
Coronavirus (Covid-19)

A new strain of Coronavirus (Covid-19) has been identified in the North West of England.
It is not thought to be contagious at this stage but if contracted can lead to a lifetime of misery.

Symptoms
The main symptoms are
- Giddiness
- excessive phlegm
- laziness

The symptoms make you feel victimised , have delusions of grandeur and being unable to accept reality .

What to do if you have symptoms.
immediately contact the Liverpool FC club shop and ask for a false positive lateral flow test. These are competitively priced at £99.99 and come with a free bottle of citrus juice.

Treatment.
The Dipper strain is a particularly toxic variant. There is no known remedy and once contracted you will unlikely be able to work again.

Having done a catch up of posts over the last few hours it reminds me of why I love the game and why it saddens me also.
@M18CTID The fact that someone can sit and spend the time typing up crap like that just makes me shake my head. There is no way any sensible person cannot have a similar reaction...but then the world is full of those that dont think sensibly. Something I was discussing with the wife this morning when she mentioned that one of the nurses (a bloke) she works with revealed he was an anit vaxxer but also made various QAnon sympathetic statements.
The world is truly mad.
@Octavian and I do love the all encomapssing "They're" yet forgetting that, even in the relatively short time I have been visiting (or infecting as some would see it) your board, that the mods here have removed quite a few "close to the bone posts". I seem to recall one from a someone who posted not too long ago making reference to the holocaust. So there are mad posts everywhere and some forums do seem to draw those posts out.

Not sure that you have a small squad, as all prem teams have their first team squads. What I see City as having done is look at the squad as a whole. Looked to balance it, have quality throughout rather than prioritising one area. Not spending huge huge sums on single players but getting quality throughout to ensure that you have two players in every position. That 50-60 mill bracket that hopefully means you get quality but not breaking the bank or being held to ransom. I know City fans love to hate TAA and Robertson and whilst I think they are great for us and do the job required. I do look covetously as Cancelo. 58mill and a player who can do anything.
I have said it before that FSG need to look at City and realise that your model works and it is something that needs to be copied. By not doing that we get the situation that has appeared over the last couple of weeks.
Weird as fuck, borderline psychotic comments aren’t typical here tho are they?

The odd one with so many people is expected everywhere online but RAWK seems to have barely anyone that isn’t unhinged, including those who run the website.

Weird as fuck, borderline psychotic comments aren’t typical here tho are they?

The odd one with so many people is expected everywhere online but RAWK seems to have barely anyone that isn’t unhinged, including those who run the website.
The difference here is, you make an outrageous comment, it gets removed. Carry on and you'll be banned.

Squawk's attitude is that you can post as much half / no truth incendiary claptrap with lashings of slander thrown in and its fine.

Go against the grain (for that place) and you end up with ...

Thou shalt not speak anything but damning lies about everyone, except thy cult...

Alan_X

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
xx.gif

Re: Man City - the Lisbon Lyons, the Porto Pussycats, the Faro Financial Fairplayers

« Reply #20000 on: Yesterday at 08:49:18 am »

Deleted a load of posts. If anyone wants to justify Abu Dhabi FC's cheating please do it here: https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forums/bluemoon-forum.1/

The difference here is, you make an outrageous comment, it gets removed. Carry on and you'll be banned.

Squawk's attitude is that you can post as much half / no truth incendiary claptrap with lashings of slander thrown in and its fine.

Go against the grain (for that place) and you end up with ...
Why any blue wants to be a fucking pet fan on that wank forum is beyond me and that goes for rag cafe as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.