Epstein / Prince Andrew / Maxwell

Ghislaine, Prince Andrew & the Paedophile​

9pm, ITV​

Jeffrey Epstein died in a prison cell in 2019 before he could face federal sex trafficking and conspiracy charges – but the details of how he and his circle used wealth and power to abuse girls for years are still coming to light. In this documentary, Ranvir Singh pulls the many threads of the story together, including the truth about Ghislaine Maxwell’s involvement (ahead of her sentencing) and the disputed allegations against Prince Andrew. Singh also gives a platform to the voices of the survivors, and speaks with some of the people listed in Maxwell’s “little black book”. It promises to be a comprehensive examination of the story behind the tangled web of endless headlines. Hollie Richardson
And littered with bloody adverts

Get in the BBC thread...
They sent another letter the other day Wally threatening me and my good lady wife with opening a new investigation and that we are to expect a visit from an "enforcement officer" on or around the 27/01/2022.

We have not slept for two nights fraught with worry angst and distress and even my recently supplied NHS covid finger monitor said my blood pressure and heart rate was beyond the dangerously high. What manner of monstrosity have they now ochestrated to deprive the elderly of sleep with penance of prosecution most foul.

What kind of disgusting outfit orchestrates this scenario day in day out to our frail and elderly. People that have faught for their country in times of war against Icelandic dogs north of our border so we could eat chippy in peace and harmony.

Well I can tell you Right Now that we are waiting for those scurlious ones and so have sandbagged our balcony and windows so that non shall pass.

The time for honouring themselves will soon be at an end as they fall ever miserably backwards into the abyss of time immorial .. so damn your shenanigans and damn your vile modus operandi!

That is all:

Last edited:
They sent another letter the other day Wally threatening me and my good lady wife with opening a new investigation and that we are to expect a visit from an "enforcement officer" on or around the 27/01/2022.

We have not slept for two nights fraught with worry angst and distress and even my recently supplied NHS covid finger monitor said my blood pressure and heart rate was beyond the dangerously high. What manner of monstrosity have they now ochestrated to deprive the elderly of sleep with penance of prosecution most foul.

What kind of disgusting outfit orchestrates this scenario day in day out to our frail and elderly. People that have faught for their country in times of war against Icelandic dogs north of our border so we could eat our chippy in peace and harmony.

Well I can tell you Right Now that we are waiting for those scurlious ones and so have sandbagged our balcony and windows so that non shall pass.

The time for honouring themselves will soon be at an end as they fall ever miserably backwards into the abyss of time immorial .. so damn your shenanigans and damn your vile modus operandi!

That is all:
article-1306078-001097AB00000258-734_233x423.jpg

And littered with bloody adverts
Is anyone in such a hurry to watch a show that they’ll sit through 8 mins of commercials every half hour? I know I’m not!

Record it on DVR, watch at your leisure with no need to watch commercials.

OR…did I completely trample all over an inside joke? Feels like I might’ve done! ;-(

Is anyone in such a hurry to watch a show that they’ll sit through 8 mins of commercials every half hour? I know I’m not!

Record it on DVR, watch at your leisure with no need to watch commercials.

OR…did I completely trample all over an inside joke? Feels like I might’ve done! ;-(
Yes. It gives you the chance to see which delightful soul has called you a **** on this website.

Itv 9pm Ghislaine, Prince Andrew and the paedophile..I hope lizzy isn't watching

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.