United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
"It is understood that he stated that he told the club’s hierarchy that Luke Shaw, Aaron Wan-Bissaka and Harry Maguire – the most expensive defender in the world – were not good enough to be playing for Manchester United and, as such, would need replacing."

Directors of Greggs are urgently trying to arrange a meeting with the Glazers to ascertain their intention with Shaw, as his store account has a significant balance.

Also, the Glazers have been contacted by the Greek legal authorities, asking the club to hand over Maguire once he has been released or transferred, as nobody will give a shit if they lock him in jail.

Crystal Palace have reportedly laughed their bollocks off when asked if they would like ‘Wan’ back at 1/2 price.

"It is understood that he stated that he told the club’s hierarchy that Luke Shaw, Aaron Wan-Bissaka and Harry Maguire – the most expensive defender in the world – were not good enough to be playing for Manchester United and, as such, would need replacing."

But everyone keeps telling us how great Fatty is. In fact, according to some, he’s their best player, and would do a good job in our squad.

Don't think it'll be the 12.30 Saturday as that's BTs time slot & I imagine Sky will want this. I'm going for the 2.00 Sunday KO.
The derby at the swamp was Saturday 12.30 and on Sky. It’s not cast in stone that BT gets that slot - stuff like policing requirements come into play.

I’d really like to believe this is true but more made up bollocks in the football media world.
You wouldn’t see this in any other sport other than football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.