Jim Beglin commenting "Emptyhad" on Live TV | City lodge complaint (pg 38)

Go fuck yourself. Are you Langley Blue 1970 as your date of birth or first match? Either way you're behind me.

Comments such as that from Camelgob, Beglin and the like are totally unprofessional and should result in the sack. Full stop. Soft centred doesn't even come into the equation.

As an aside, I agree with quite a lot of your posts but, obviously, not this.
Did you see the post earlier when our own Trev called Liverpool ‘the dippers’? Should he have got sacked?

The answer, as with Beglin, is no.

Sounds like an odd comment that. Not sure what the 1970 refers to in your name, but tv coverage of English teams in Europe - whoever they were - in 1970, 1980, 1990, 2000 and 2010 certainly did always have the panel and pundits all cheering on the English team.
Cos what English broadcasters should do and are expected to do. As a viewer, I’ve never once found it a “plastic” thing for them to have done that.
If rag loving Rio cheered us, it’s the definition of plastic as he wouldn’t mean it. It would simply be for the telly. So no, I don’t want that for us at all.

If rag loving Rio cheered us, it’s the definition of plastic as he wouldn’t mean it. It would simply be for the telly. So no, I don’t want that for us at all.
All I want is for them to be fair and unbiased, which most of them seem to have a problem with when it comes to City. Especially in the champions league, that's where their bias really is on show. Wanting our European apponement to win. If it was any other English side they would be supporting them.

I'm certainly not self centred. Do you feel it correct that an analyst feels it justified to state he hopes the only English team left in competition is eliminated purely because he played for a rival? Do me a favour, he would be expected to say that on MUTV but not national TV. Do you think Mike Summerbee will ever be invited back after stating an honest opinion after Rooney's shinner? Nope. I know he doesn't expect that because he told me personally. Fuck off with your self centred shite.
He said soft centered

The problem with the Emptyhad comment is more than just disparaging our club, it’s about how the media and certain supporter groups have chosen to attack the fans, personally. What they are saying is that we haven’t got enough to fill the stadium, which is obviously a lie, whereas in our own minds we know there is varying reasons why we cannot be there.

Most can just get by with the media having a go at the club and we’ll defend it in droves, but when they get personal it really does hit home, especially when you realise that we help fund these cunts.

Where else would an entertainment industry alienate a large section of their paying members?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.