United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even when they score against Brentford it's commentated like they are prime Barca scoring against prime Madrid. And it's a beautiful thing. Because on the flip side if they don't score then it's over analysed, criticised and broken down using ex Utd players like it's prime Barca against Oldham. They could be playing a resurgent Spurs under Conte with a recently in form Kane and the studio would spend all of the post match asking why Utd aren't the best team in the world this game, the last game and why they aren't for every single game they play.

It creates pressure for the players, the fans and anyone who manages them which is why Mourinhio had a massive rant about just how shit they actually are. And how the reality is different than the truth. The brand Vs who they are right now. And it's why they will keep throwing money at Pogba, Sanchez, Ronaldo, type players. They have to meet the demand of this fantasy. And as such they will always be shit.

They are wank.

That first half last night was fucking awful from their viewpoint,and the only reason they didn't concede 2 or 3 goals was their utter incompetence in front of goal and the Rag keeper being their MOTM again.
The fact Brentford managed to make that Scottish wanker in midfield look half decent speaks volumes about their quality.

As for the whinging,diving and cheating......the fuckers take all of that to a new level,yet week in/week out,the useless officials allow it to happen.

I can't abide them and watching them win anything makes me feel sick,but they are genuinely light years behind us and that fact always compensates ;-)

They are wank.

That first half last night was fucking awful from their viewpoint,and the only reason they didn't concede 2 or 3 goals was their utter incompetence in front of goal and the Rag keeper being their MOTM again.
The fact Brentford managed to make that Scottish wanker in midfield look half decent speaks volumes about their quality.

As for the whinging,diving and cheating......the fuckers take all of that to a new level,yet week in/week out,the useless officials allow it to happen.

I can't abide them and watching them win anything makes me feel sick,but they are genuinely light years behind us and that fact always compensates ;-)

It’s a shock watching fellow premier league teams with the ball, obviously this is only when City aren’t playing. The quality, touches, mis-placed passes was to much, it’s atrocious.

I've had to stop watching them as my wife(a rag)keeps kicking off because I'm asleep by 8:30pm,every time they play.
Just seen the BBC gave DeGea man of the match again.
Where would they be without his constant MOTM performances?
I've looked at BBC only,they have him as their best player in 9 out of 21 premier league games.....one of them being a 0-5 drubbing by the dippers at the swamp.

I'm guessing they would have about 8 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.