Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Rags will always be number one on my hate list but when you compare the Liverpool website to the United one, the comments are night and day. The Liverpool fans are by far and away the most delusional and the most bitter, maybe becoz without us they’d be probably nailed on for another title. The conspiracy theories are flying off the shelf.
I would wager that 90% of the shit spouted on RAWK is by keyboard warriors who have never set foot in England, never mind the North West.. Don’t get me wrong, they are all utter cunts but RAWK is something else and frequented by a swarm of delusional fools, who know the sum total of fuck all about their shitbag of a club, let alone ours..!!

View attachment 34853
You won't find a weirder paper than the Liverpool Echo. Must be a reflection of the readership.

Hahaha - that’s desperate even by their normal abject standards.

That paper reads so convincingly as a parody, it’s difficult not to think there’s someone involved taking the piss out of their pathological neediness somewhere in the loop.

Probably just clickbait though in reality - pure and simple.

Echo headline:
Liverpool continue to save the world, ahead of Manchester City.

With Liverpool’s shorter name, they are saving the world, by cutting down on the ink required to print their name, and reducing the amount of electricity used to type it. Even when underhanded Manchester City are reduced to using their team’s initials, MCFC, Liverpool show their true earth responsibilities by cutting their footprint by a staggering 25% to LFC.
David Attenborough commented, ‘the world has a lot to learn from following Liverpool’s example, after all, this world does mean more to them’

I would wager that 90% of the shit spouted on RAWK is by keyboard warriors who have never set foot in England, never mind the North West.. Don’t get me wrong, they are all utter cunts but RAWK is something else and frequented by a swarm of delusional fools, who know the sum total of fuck all about their shitbag of a club, let alone ours..!!
It’s a culture thing on that website - they all egg each other on to be more and more delusional and they’ve fallen down the rabbit hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.