United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
M.E.N hahahahahhahahahahaahah

Ralf Rangnick shows why Manchester United appointed him in three moments at Brentford

Well, what a load of biased, sycophantic bollocks that was. I shake my head in disbelief at the level to which journalism in this country has sunk. At least in the days of Peter Gardner and David Meek we had sensible reporting in the MEN. Of course they each had a leaning towards City & Rags respectively but nothing anywhere near this red nosed shite. Making RagNick out to be a genius when all the evidence so far is to the contrary..................words fail me.

The Rag sycophants never ever learn and long May it continue.
How many false dawns or transitions is it now. ?
Remember the League table after one game ?
One win and all is well yet they know what’s coming.

Well, what a load of biased, sycophantic bollocks that was. I shake my head in disbelief at the level to which journalism in this country has sunk. At least in the days of Peter Gardner and David Meek we had sensible reporting in the MEN. Of course they each had a leaning towards City & Rags respectively but nothing anywhere near this red nosed shite. Making RagNick out to be a genius when all the evidence so far is to the contrary..................words fail me.
It’s across the whole industry and not just Sports Journalism -the whole lot are utter shithouses these days

I now can’t decide what I prefer more.

When they always lose or when they win a shitty game here and there and everyone goes giddy in the media and their fans and then they fuck up again.

I mean it’s pure entertainment either way but knowing it’s driving them crazy how shit they are and the sad fucks clinging to scruffy wins to bullshit teams does make things so much fun.

I don't go for these XGoal things but Brentford should have had 3 in the first 15 mins....this rag team are better than Dick Turpin.
Someone posted the 1st half which reflected that. I think they probably had about 5 threats to score and some of those chances resulted in multiple efforts at goal. Early in the 2nd half Brentford had a 2v1 counter attack that ended with a tame effort right at De Gea.

The rags probably earned an xG of 1.0 alone just for Greenwoods goal because it was basically an open net to tap into. Brentford's xG was accumulated through multiple attempts/sustained attacks close to the goal. Jensen was especially poor with his weak side foot efforts close to the keeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.