Champions League Last 16 Draw | City v Sporting Clube de Portugal

Went Lisbon to watch England in euros in 2004 spent a day in and around a Main Square (dont know its name) full of england fans and flags everywhere. Love Portugal its a beautiful country and the locals are always so welcoming. One of the best football trips ive ever been on cant wait to go back.

Went Lisbon to watch England in euros in 2004 spent a day in and around a Main Square (dont know its name) full of england fans and flags everywhere. Love Portugal its a beautiful country and the locals are always so welcoming. One of the best football trips ive ever been on cant wait to go back.
Great people. Our oldest allies and I am a big fat left winger.

Was there also for the Euro's 2004 went to all the England games well it was my honeymoon!! Portugal was perfect Lisbon and Coimbra was ace while we were there for the matches and Albufeira brilliant place to have a base and me and the war office had a ball.

well i've dropped a bollock, went to lisbon when we last played them, loved the place except for the drug dealers in main square, we took approx 1100 then so am very surprised we've sold 2500 tkts in a week ! never did i think we would sell out at all never mind so quickly, ah well at least i didn't book any flights so its pub and tv for me unless we get some extra tickets

Got tickets. Can't wait. Fantastic City to visit.
All our tickets arrived I'm stunned, have the ticket office employed somebody new. All sorted ready for off just tests to sort now if applicable nearer date.
It comes to something when we are all gobsmacked that the ticket office has managed to distribute tickets in a reasonable time period and not arriving in the post after you have set off to the game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.