Southampton (A) - Sat 22nd Jan, 17:30 | Pre Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They didn’t have an away allocation
Really, they had none? I thought they were in the Gene Kelly celebrating their goal after the arguments before the game about whether they should get any tickets.
Memory getting worse for one of us. Probably me

Really, they had none? I thought they were in the Gene Kelly celebrating their goal after the arguments before the game about whether they should get any tickets.
No there was almost dead silence when they scored

Ye they did. But a reduced capacity as city took the whole of the North Stand for home fans
We actually got fined by the league
Saints claimed they could have filled their allocation as they were going to the fa cup final the week after

Hasenhüttl had some good pts in his pre-match presser -> City has a whole week to prepare for just this game, City has no match for a week afterwards, Pep will have max-prepared, max potential squad, max effort performance at his disposal

To be fair mate most fans don’t. I think it’s predominantly used in the matchday forum by “fans” who tend not to go to the games.
The sad thing is that it actually started as a lighthearted joke to take the mickey out of those posters that always had a go at him in the matchday thread, and then it got flipped back on its head and here we are...

I expect a good performance tonight after a good weeks rest.
I’ll go for 1-3 City..with Phil’s first hat trick for the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.