Match Thread | Southampton vs Man City (21/01/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Expected goals 0.1 to 0.56, some people on here need to realise we didn’t play as bad in that half as they think. Granted it wasn’t our best half.

Our inability to get a cross of any quality into their box is shocking.
This.

Soon as the Ball goes out wide to sterling it is 99% end of move.
He either fucks up the cross completely, or plays a simple 5 yard pass and fucks off and hides in the box so he doesn't get it back.

I think Phil is not in his best position.

I would sub sterling, bring on Gundog, and move Phil.

Feels inevitable that we’ll keep knocking but can’t squander chances like the Sterling one…. Grealish and KDB a little short for me, I’d put gabby wide right, Sterling up top

need an early goal

Right now, not even sure who can change the game. Still maintain that Grealish has done well…

Rodders is being marked and pressed as soon as the ball comes close to him. Need someone dropping deeper. Need to move the Saints players about with passing which hasn’t been great.

Thankfully, it’s on 1-0. Don’t want to highlight it but Raz should’ve scored. It would’ve given the lads a psychological boost. Salisu is annoyingly good but our lads are better. I still believe they can claw this back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.