Match Thread | Southampton vs Man City (21/01/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sterlings shocking failed pass led to their goal. Thats why he gets picked out...AND he missed an absolute sitter in the box. The two biggest moments for us he directly contributed to in a negative way. Yes others have been poor but sterling has really stood out...in this game that is saying something.
I wasn't on about Sterling.

I was on about you folks slagging players off all the fucking time and not just Sterling

Let the slagging commence is what I said.

Sterlings shocking failed pass led to their goal. Thats why he gets picked out...AND he missed an absolute sitter in the box. The two biggest moments for us he directly contributed to in a negative way. Yes others have been poor but sterling has really stood out...in this game that is saying something.

A forward losing the ball in their box doesn’t lead to a goal.

The stats make it hard to criticise Sterling. And I never have. Great player. I just always worry he could score in every round of the cup and then miss an absolute sitter in the last min of the final. And for me. If you're ruthless. You'd get rid. As much as I like him. It's those sitters. He just worries me. Should be 1-1 now.
He’s the last player you’d want to count on in the most important moment of the season, but over the course of the season we don’t get to be in that position without his contributions.

You have to take the rough with the smooth with him, otherwise he’s just the most frustrating player ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.