#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the reason why he has been off form for so long is because he is running down his contract and lost motivation. We should sell him in the summer.

He has been excellent, for several weeks, but today he has had a poor game, along with Foden, DeBruyne and others. Only Grealish, Rodri and Bern can really hold their heads up and Kyle for effort. I suspect a half time rocket.

I think the reason why he has been off form for so long is because he is running down his contract and lost motivation. We should sell him in the summer.
Well he’s been quality for pretty much 2 months now. Today he’s been horrible but he’s coming into today on a rich vein of form.

Well he’s been quality for pretty much 2 months now. Today he’s been horrible but he’s coming into today on a rich vein of form.
Still hes nowhere near the levels where he once was. maybe he wants a change of scenery

Just dissapointing. He was looking like getting back to his best a week or so back and now this today. Its deflating...an absolute jackyl and hyde of a player with an emphasis on the hyde.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.